LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. I am new around here. I had been on the site and I lurked but thought maybe I'd post up a couple builds and possibly get some feedback. Anyways here is some pics of my two I am working on. The silverado is suppose to resemble my truck in 1:1.

I have built a Diorama but I have since changed it because I dont like Tuners/Muscle building anymore. I have done alot of things different but here is what the dio looked like at first.

Here is my Escarado I built. I have a 1:1 that is exactly the same. So I built a model of it. I have 2 diff escalade clips on silverado models. Here they are.

And I have started on a Civic that I had planned to lay out on the body kit. Heres a few pictures.

Thats what I got for now... I have alot of other builds but these are recent ones. I will have alot more pictures of my work soon. Just looking for some feedback and ideas on what you guys think.

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by Twisted_Dreams@Nov 21 2007, 02:47 PM~9275850
sweet buils so far any up for sale
Thanks for the comments everyone.

As for being forsale. I never really sell my built ones cause I never found em to be anything anyone else couldn't do. So there for I dont think mine are of the best quality and wouldnt wanna dissapoint a customer.

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks guys.. I was looking for a club to join hopefully.subsided addiction is my real car club I am looking to join a model club and stuff.. I always got projects being built. So I will keep updating the progress. Thanks for the comments everyone much appreciated.

·
SA, TX
2,866 Posts
huoo shit son...bad ass silverado. love the caddy lights on it.and did you make the C-droped frome for it? any ways realy nice buld , wish i had the time to do all that,, aww what the hell. ima pick up anouther car any ways. maby2

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yes I did all the frame work. I got some sicker frames I have been building I use a lighter, a bending jig and the styrene. Shape it how I want and assemble. I have been doing it for awhile so its a bit easier but I still find myself stumped on some frames.

·
Registered
9,584 Posts
:0 damn nice dio. whered you get all the tools,desk,lift ect? and did you build it youself,if so whatd you use?

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Originally posted by spikekid999@Nov 21 2007, 03:52 PM~9276312
:0 damn nice dio. whered you get all the tools,desk,lift ect? and did you build it youself,if so whatd you use?
I built everything in the dio except the hoist. Lotta hand built things and lotta work with my x acto and styrene... many cuts later in my hand i had a dio! LOL

1 - 20 of 50 Posts