LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
8,700 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I got this free bike last night. I have a few bikes laying around and I wanted to do something alittle different just to play with. I ride a Specialized mountain bike normally a few times a week, but I wanted something to just mess around with and have fun doing so.

So anyways somebody gave me this Roadmaster piece of crap with front and rear suspension, and I was like fuck it, why not? So so far here is how it is looking right now. I have some braces made up to support the rear end that go from the axle to the rear of the frame, 1 inch box, should work good...... Then i got to make a proper chain and get some new tires but it should be good to go......

Just thought I'd post it for the hell of it.......

·
Registered
6,851 Posts
i kind of like it rat rod no more like junk rod but wish you could get gear on that trike piece that thing would be smooth but to bad but no back wheel for the front wheel

·
Banned
49,003 Posts
looks nice

·
Registered
8,700 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Originally posted by Frontwalker@Aug 26 2005, 02:07 AM~3695369
with an other frame,wheels,handlebars,grips,chainguard,springer forks and a saddle it will look good
I already got one of those.

And I am restoring a 63 3 speed right now ;)

Besides, the rear end is to wide to bolt up to a Schwinn frame.

·
Registered
6,851 Posts
open the bach end put one side on the floor and step on it and the other side grab it and pulled a lil bit until you get to the right size

·
Registered
8,700 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Originally posted by lalove@Aug 26 2005, 12:34 PM~3697677
open the bach end put one side on the floor and step on it and the other side grab it and pulled a lil bit until you get to the right size
I'd rather just bolt my Schwinn rear end up to it rather than stretch a frame out for no reason ;)

·
Registered
8,700 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Originally posted by I-beam@Aug 26 2005, 06:34 AM~3695748
needs juice :cool:
I have a juice setup :0

But for real though, I'm building this just for something to ride around and beat on. I have a few Stingrays, I have a lowrider... This is just for fun ;)

·
Registered
8,700 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Originally posted by eric ramos@Aug 26 2005, 07:58 PM~3700577
wtf roadmaster trike mountan  thing????????????????????/
Yeah basically....

I was thinking about adding another rear end to the front so I would have a 4 wheeler.

·
Registered
7,746 Posts
Originally posted by ALOW1@Aug 27 2005, 03:33 AM~3701840
Yeah basically....

I was thinking about adding another rear end to the front so I would have a 4 wheeler.
DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT!!!!!! that would be fucking kick ass man like a fuckin ATV

1 - 20 of 21 Posts