9,793 Posts
Originally posted by cristobo@Dec 11 2003, 04:26 PM
american tire and wheel in lowrider magazine
that explains it ,how much did ya pay

shoulda got mcleans

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
Call them and see if they will take that crap back. They probably won't, but it's worth a try.

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
No Man that shit aint normal.That shit aint supposed to do that.What brand of wires are they?I bought some wires and one of the spinners started Chipping about 2 monthes after I bought the rims.I made 2 mistakes though.1st mistake was that I bought Pinnacle Wire Rims.2nd mistake was that I didnt buy Mcleans.I regret not buying Mcleans.But at the time I bought my rims,I didnt know anything about wires or Mcleans and I was kinda new to the game.So now I am selling the rims I got and I am buying some Mcleans from Keith(homeboyz).So just talk to Keith and he will hook you up.Peace

Eazy

·
Registered
29,008 Posts
DAMM THERE STILL SELLIN THAT 2ND HAND JUNK.......THEY USED TO BE ONE OF THE BEST PLACES TO BUY WIRES FROM.....BUT NOW THEY SUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK...CALL THERE ASS AND TELL THEM....SEE IF YOU WERE A INLA MENBER THIS WOULDNT HAPPIN!!!!!!!!!1 WED CALL ,2 YOU WOULD HAVE SAVED$$$$ MONEY BUYIN MCLEANS..

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Is it because their was snow and ice on the rim for like 3 days?Is that why its chipping?The only rim and place on the rim is where I couldnt get the snow cleaned off.Is their any way to stop the chipping from spreading?

·
Registered
9,793 Posts
5 days mann thats some bad shit my mcleans have sat in the rain now for around 2 months n still not a sign of rust and i bet my mcleans were probably cheaper than your whatever uve got ,not hatin bro but u shoulda hitt up keith (homeboyz) :cool:

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Originally posted by cristobo@Dec 12 2003, 12:53 PM
Is it because their was snow and ice on the rim for like 3 days?Is that why its chipping?The only rim and place on the rim is where I couldnt get the snow cleaned off.Is their any way to stop the chipping from spreading?
No...it's becuase 9 out of 10 rim shops in Lowrider Magazine sell shitty wire wheels. It's pealing becuase the chrome wasn't applied right.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts