LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my compressors will not stay on for more than about ten seconds. the tanks are empty and they take forever to fill because the compressors wont stay on. I have 2 blowjax compressr and two 3 gallon tanks. They should fill quick but they dont . could someone Help please.

·
KTownSwangin
8,664 Posts
Check to make sure all the wires at the connections are good and nohings grounding out,That would be the first thing I'd check,Im sure someone will have the awnser you need sooner or later.

·
Face Puncher
25,975 Posts
are you running relays or solenoids? or just through the pressure switch? what about a circuit breaker? it almost sounds like a circuit breaker tripping and resetting over and over....

·
Registered
24,209 Posts
Originally posted by blue0020@Oct 10 2003, 11:47 AM
my compressors will not stay on for more than about ten seconds. the tanks are empty and they take forever to fill because the compressors wont stay on. I have 2 blowjax compressr and two 3 gallon tanks. They should fill quick but they dont . could someone Help please.
Ditto

·
Face Puncher
25,975 Posts
Originally posted by SIXONEFORLIFE+Oct 10 2003, 06:18 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SIXONEFORLIFE @ Oct 10 2003, 06:18 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--blue0020@Oct 10 2003, 11:47 AM
Ditto[/b][/quote]
your having the same problem man??

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i figured out that both compressors work when they are hooked up one at a time. it turns off and on when both compressors are hooked up . can someone post a diagram of two compressors hooked up please.

·
Registered
24,209 Posts
Originally posted by 216RIDER+Oct 10 2003, 07:03 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (216RIDER @ Oct 10 2003, 07:03 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 10 2003, 06:18 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--blue0020
@Oct 10 2003, 11:47 AM

Ditto
your having the same problem man??[/b][/quote]
No!

I was saying that I agree on what you were sayin Dan. :cool:

·
Registered
62 Posts
sometimes 2 circuit breakers at 40 amps each will not do it as the loss of power in the wire from 2 comps trips the circuit breakers. sometimes if you tighten the circuit breakers up too much the guts of them turns around and wont work right either, if in doubt chuck em out and get new ones.

·
Registered
24,209 Posts
Originally posted by hoppin91lac@Oct 13 2003, 04:08 AM
if you had hydro's you wouldnt have this problem
Hey chris,

You might just wanna take dan's advice!Your two rear cylinders are past due for their O-ring replacements by a few months!Last time I saw your ride those rear cylinder's were pissing out fluid when you had the ass locked up. :0 :biggrin:

·
Face Puncher
25,975 Posts
Originally posted by SIXONEFORLIFE+Oct 14 2003, 02:00 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SIXONEFORLIFE @ Oct 14 2003, 02:00 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--hoppin91lac@Oct 13 2003, 04:08 AM
if you had hydro's you wouldnt have this problem
Hey chris,

You might just wanna take dan's advice!Your two rear cylinders are past due for their O-ring replacements by a few months!Last time I saw your ride those rear cylinder's were pissing out fluid when you had the ass locked up. :0 :biggrin:[/b][/quote]
:biggrin: :biggrin: :0

·
Registered
9,403 Posts
Originally posted by shorty 2low+Oct 10 2003, 09:51 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (shorty 2low @ Oct 10 2003, 09:51 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--lowrider02@Oct 11 2003, 02:25 AM
sounds like air sucks you need some fucking SWITCHES
:biggrin:
i have switches for my air ride :uh: :dunno: :thumbsup:[/b][/quote]
so do i :biggrin:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts