LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

my 61 impala...needs interior and some rear cylinders.

my 64....gonna see what i can come up with...hopper/dancer w/e

Just started.....you'll see when i'm done.

forgot about this sucker..dug him back out yesterday...all i need is some rear cylinders and to finish my detailed hydraulic setup.

got any feedback?

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler@Sep 2 2003, 06:39 PM
i REALLY like them ALOT!!! :thumbsup:

too bad you're already in a club though :( ;)
ya thanks everyone...i'll get back to you about the colors.....i have so many candy blues and i forget what brand i used for the 61. Haha madd you never know man maybe i'll come begging at your feet if you dont stop hogging all the lil members....... :angry: ;) :biggrin:

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Originally posted by WgRyDaZ@Sep 2 2003, 06:50 PM
Haha madd you never know man maybe i'll come begging at your feet if you dont stop hogging all the lil members....... :angry: ;) :biggrin:
that would be sweet man!!! :biggrin: :thumbsup:
most of them been coming to me on their own though ;) :dunno:
i have recruited a couple on my own though and there is a few more that i'd like to get but i dont wanna ask them because they are already involved and i just wouldnt feel right.
one of them has already commented in this post already ;)

·
LAC RIDAH
12,407 Posts
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler@Sep 3 2003, 04:39 AM
i REALLY like them ALOT!!! :thumbsup:

too bad you're already in a club though :( ;)
I'm not in one! :biggrin:

BTW where's your 61? Has it even been touched? Wanna see some of what ya got going there! :biggrin:

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Originally posted by Lowridingmike+Sep 2 2003, 08:12 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lowridingmike @ Sep 2 2003, 08:12 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--The Mad Modeler@Sep 3 2003, 04:39 AM
i REALLY like them ALOT!!!  :thumbsup:

too bad you're already in a club though :(   ;)
I'm not in one! :biggrin:

BTW where's your 61? Has it even been touched? Wanna see some of what ya got going there! :biggrin:[/b][/quote]
well Mike, let me know homie.... wouldnt mind having you ;)
the 61 is still sitting in its box, kinda hard to build it without any instructions :dunno: lol

·
LAC RIDAH
12,407 Posts
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler@Sep 3 2003, 06:20 AM
the 61 is still sitting in its box, kinda hard to build it without any instructions :dunno: lol
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Oh shit I'm so sorry! I feel like a tard for that one.. and here it is freain staring me down on my computer desk! Man I'd so so screwed! P.M. Me hat address and I swear I'll try to get that out in the mail tomarrow when I go out! ;)

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
That all be looking mint man! I need a `61. I had a killer colour scheme in mind with a `61 one time, can't remmeber it though :uh:

Mad - It's easy as shit to build a model with no instructions, like you haven't done the same thing over and over again with them before ;)

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Originally posted by Purpura Delujo@Sep 3 2003, 12:15 AM
Mad - It's easy as shit to build a model with no instructions, like you haven't done the same thing over and over again with them before ;)
lol... was giving him shit cause he forgot to send them, then forgot again...... it was just a friendly reminder that's all ;)

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler+Sep 3 2003, 01:35 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The Mad Modeler @ Sep 3 2003, 01:35 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Purpura Delujo@Sep 3 2003, 12:15 AM
Mad - It's easy as shit to build a model with no instructions, like you haven't done the same thing over and over again with them before   ;)
lol... was giving him shit cause he forgot to send them, then forgot again...... it was just a friendly reminder that's all ;)[/b][/quote]
Sure, you don't know where the steering wheel goes do ya :biggrin: ;) Nah man I was just playin with ya anyway.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts