LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
almost finished the bags, still have to install the tank and hook everything up but its gettin there...

·
Registered
767 Posts
:cool: :cool:

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
2600s in the front 25s in the rear.. 1 viair 450 but i wanna get a 2nd. 5gal tank... pretty simple setup, fbss... yea those are actuators for the poptrunk. i used to have the car lifted with 24s on it. decided to change it up this year for the shows, bagged on 22s.. it sits about 4in off the ground when its slammed. i wanted to keep the wheel wells and didnt wanna be stuck sumwhere if i blow a line or bag...

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanx homies! it shouldnt be that much longer til its done. jus waitin on a few lil things to be finished up

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yea it really was alot easier to do than i thought... my advice, do ya homework about it. get familiar with wat you will need, the steps of installin em, and dont try to be cheap about it. make sure u buy good fittings or you will have problems with leaks and so on.. take ya time, plan out how ya want the setup to be in the trunk, and it should come out nice. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,109 Posts
Originally posted by chackbayplaya@Jan 7 2009, 11:39 PM~12638817
yea it really was alot easier to do than i thought... my advice, do ya homework about it.  get familiar with wat you will need, the steps of installin em, and dont try to be cheap about it. make sure u buy good fittings or you will have problems with leaks and so on.. take ya time, plan out how ya want the setup to be in the trunk, and it should come out nice.  :thumbsup:
Good advice! :cool:

Post more pics as you get it together!
Glad you came down off the 4's, drop another 9 inches off those rims to some 13's and you're good to go ;) :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Originally posted by chackbayplaya@Jan 7 2009, 11:39 PM~12638817
yea it really was alot easier to do than i thought... my advice, do ya homework about it.  get familiar with wat you will need, the steps of installin em, and dont try to be cheap about it. make sure u buy good fittings or you will have problems with leaks and so on.. take ya time, plan out how ya want the setup to be in the trunk, and it should come out nice.  :thumbsup:
Post pics,step by step,like to see whay you are using by the nice cutty ;)

·
Registered
858 Posts
that shit is nice.
you should def. get another compressor i guarantee you will add it later. and i hope you not getting a chrome tank.

·
Registered
889 Posts
damn
great paint.. give more photo bro
:)

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
well everything else is pretty much finished on the car. jus have to finish up the bags, and put the new rims on it. im thinkn bout puttin a supercharger or blower on the motor, im not sure yet but i def wanna do sum more to the motor... ima get sum more pics soon!

·
Registered
176 Posts
Originally posted by chackbayplaya@Jan 6 2009, 11:47 PM~12628195
2600s in the front 25s in the rear.. 1 viair 450 but i wanna get a 2nd. 5gal tank...  pretty simple setup, fbss...  yea those are actuators for the poptrunk.  i used to have the car lifted with 24s on it. decided to change it up this year for the shows, bagged on 22s.. it sits about 4in off the ground when its slammed. i wanted to keep the wheel wells and didnt wanna be stuck sumwhere if i blow a line or bag...

Do yourself a favor and buy another compressor if your gonna add another 5 gallon tank. Or that 1 compressor is gonna hate you with 10 gallons of air on it.

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
yea i have a chevy 350 in it... no i didnt mean i 2nd 5gal tank. i meant i want to get a 2nd compressor for it... :cool:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts