LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the fool decides to HAMMER the JB WELD or the metal to bend towards the frame to make it easier for the bondo......now i have this big gap between the SHIT wat do i do knock out the bottom piece and fix the gap or just let the bondo do the trick???

Attachments

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
wow it has 33 views why dont u guys post somthign to help not just look and laugh :( about how fucked up it is lol :(

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
THE QUESTION IS.....CAN I JUST BONDO IT AND GO ON OR SHOULD I KNOCK IT OUT AND THE BOTTOM PIECE AND JUST REDO THE JB WELD SINCE I DO NOT HAVE A GODDAMN WELDER!!!

·
Premium Member
5,406 Posts
I got some advise for you, keep your dad away from your frame and take his tools away from him he's got no idea what he's doing!!!! if it was welde then maybe you could hammer it but with JB weld. yo dad's an IDIOT!

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
THE QUESTION IS STILL ON THE TABLE....FUCK!!!!!READ WAT I SAY I DONT CARE YEA HES STUPID CAN U JUST HELP ME DO I KNOCK OUT THE BOTTOM PIECE AND REDO THE JB SHIT WELD OR JUST WILL THE BONDO FILL IN THAT BIGASS GAP!? :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh:

·
Registered
4,068 Posts
bondo will fill in the gap but both sides might not com out the same

·
Registered
85 Posts
Originally posted by East Siderr@Sep 15 2005, 02:01 PM~3822426
srry i have a short temper and thank you for answering the question!
YEA PEOPLE WITH LITTLE DICKS USUALY GET MAD FASTER,AND START BLAM'N THEIR PARENTS,WIPE YOUR MO-COS AND START OVER

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I ALREADY TOLD HIM TO FUCK OFF AND NOW HES LIKE SHUT UP IM BENDING OVER BACKWARDS PULLING MONEY OUT MY ASS TO PAY FOR THIS SHIT i was like bitch i bought the bike the parts and u paide what....27 dollers for some fucking jb weld and some primer FUCK OFF ***** damnn ima just redo the fucking thing i hate this shit lol i cant wait till its done tho :(

·
Registered
8,507 Posts
Originally posted by East Siderr@Sep 15 2005, 02:52 PM~3822786
u no the part were the gap is should i jb weld it there or on top of that piece of metal???

IF YOU HAVE ALREADY JB WELDED THE PIECES YOU WANT ON THE BIKE, THEN START DOING THE BONDO. YOU DONT HAVE TO COAT THE WHOLE THING IN JB WELD. BREATHE, WE'LL GET THROUGH THIS.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts