LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to congradulate my Dad (Slamn78) for being the "Featured Car of the Month". Well deserved!!!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: For thoes that know my dad, know that he has put alot of hard work into his ride. It was the first Nor Cal car to have a spread in LoCompany mag. I'm proud of you dad!!!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

·
Registered
4,925 Posts
yeah he has a bad ass car, and both of you are cool ass guys! congrats! :thumbsup:

D

·
0 Posts
Now I have to get the mag, congrats to an OG :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

D

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by Twotons@Aug 11 2005, 09:28 AM~3592818
Congrats Rick.  An OG like Rick diserves that an a lot more.

Yep
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
14,995 Posts
hey congratulations....and GREAT pics.......... you guys have a bad ass photographer......just kidding

but on the serious...Rick..you've been through it all..from the old trends to the new ones.....you've been a cool dude and a positive image on lowriding....congratulations once again........

·
Registered
14,412 Posts
Originally posted by RALPH_DOGG@Aug 11 2005, 07:37 AM~3592853
so does this mean the new LoCompany is out!!!
i belive the LoCompany maga where he was feature came out in April

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Originally posted by El Toro 2@Aug 11 2005, 08:41 AM~3592873
hey congratulations....and GREAT pics.......... you guys have a bad ass photographer......just kidding

but on the serious...Rick..you've been through it all..from the old trends to the new ones.....you've been a cool dude and a positive image on lowriding....congratulations once again........
You got that right!!!!!! :biggrin: :biggrin:

·
Registered
808 Posts
Thanks for the props Harborareaphil, Eastbay 60,Norcali-lowlows,76g-house,Dippinit,my dear friend Bejeweled with her sweet 65, and to twotons my homie who shares with all of us by way of his up and coming calendar , the love that we all have for our cars and the lifestyle in which we live and ride, and my carnon big Jess aka el toro , have made the magazines, the shows , the love, and the true meaning of the sport what it is today, from the bad ass pictures that you take everyday.Because of you people like me get to tell others thank you for the compliments you have made regarding my ride. And a heartfull and loving thanks to my son (Guam 707) whom I love and cherish more than life itself. thanks everyone it means alot to this OG.

·
Registered
14,412 Posts
you always got something positive to say...ive never heard you talk negative about anyone or anything....my hats off to you Rick for being such a great individual...and it was a great honor to have an OG rider as yourself show me support when so many people didn't....THANK YOU RICK!!!

Humberto "2tonz" Mendoza

·
Registered
14,995 Posts
Originally posted by slamn78@Aug 11 2005, 12:24 PM~3593914
Thanks for the props Harborareaphil, Eastbay 60,Norcali-lowlows,76g-house,Dippinit,my dear friend Bejeweled with her sweet 65, and to twotons my homie who shares with all of us by way of his up and coming calendar , the love that we all have for our cars and the lifestyle in which we live and ride, and my carnon big Jess aka el toro , have made the magazines, the shows , the love, and the true meaning of the sport what it is today, from the bad ass pictures that you take everyday.Because of you people like me get to tell others thank you for the compliments you have made regarding my ride. And a heartfull and loving thanks to my son (Guam 707) whom I love and cherish more than life itself. thanks everyone it means alot to this OG.
always nice words Rick..always....see you in Frisco.....

·
Registered
14,412 Posts
Originally posted by El Toro 2@Aug 11 2005, 10:44 AM~3594039
always nice words Rick..always....see you in Frisco.....
there should really be more ppl with Ricks attitude

1 - 20 of 43 Posts