LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Andrew ( Kandychromegsxr ) and I sent 2 complete interiors, bumpers and seat trim to John at bowtie connection in California, Our bill was around $7,000. paid up front and everything we got back looks great, but here it is a yr later and he won't send me my seat trim. I have already paid for it to get redone, and now I'm out the trim and the $$$. I've called, emailed, Andrew has tried getting him also. He finally emailed me 6 weeks ago and said he would send it that week, Of course now he is back to not responding... Not sure what to do next..

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
Andrew ( Kandychromegsxr ) and I sent 2 complete interiors, bumpers and seat trim to John at bowtie connection in California, Our bill was around $7,000. paid up front and everything we got back looks great, but here it is a yr later and he won't send me my seat trim. I have already paid for it to get redone, and now I'm out the trim and the $$$. I've called, emailed, Andrew has tried getting him also. He finally emailed me 6 weeks ago and said he would send it that week, Of course now he is back to not responding... Not sure what to do next..
:0:0 that sucks

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
thats messed up :thumbsdown:

·
Javy
546 Posts
Wait a couple of days, I heard from my homie that John is moving

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.