LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i know this is a dumb question to few but on the top of my adex it hs tw pins witch is hot and witch is ground or do they ground there seft in that case witch is hot of the two pins also on the side of the press there is a return hole to can u use that return on that side or do you have to use the one on the opp side of the press jus a few questions thanks homies aaron

·
Registered
4,868 Posts
depending I believe on if its a superduty or regular, ( I believe the supers have a 3 wire candlestick) either can be used for hot.

Check first with some more people as I am not a adex owner, but I believe I am correct.

-Justin

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
i was told if look real close to the pins on the black pice of rubber there should be a letter A or B letter B is the one you put the wire on.iwas also told that these dumps are self grounding .but people say that andy the guy that makes adex recomends that people ground them to be safe. my dump only has to pins. forgot to tell you the letter B is the power. hope this helps you out.

·
Premium Member
34,391 Posts
The reg duty is self grounding the Super duty you need to ground through the pin

·
Premium Member
34,391 Posts
this should help you with plumbing.... you can put a slowdown before the dump.. I just didn't have room...

Call Andy if you are uncertain about anything with his valves..

Attachments

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks guys for all the help yes mine does have a a and b on it and i was also told that they self ground so ill check it out once again thanks aaron

1 - 7 of 7 Posts