LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Class Act
26,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
earlier today some bike cop spotted me speeding on my chopper while riding on the oncomming traffic lane without a helmet and without front or rear reflectors. the ticket will be 100 bucks 50 if i add the reflectors and get a helmet. thats nuts my first time out with the chopper and i get a damm ticket. i got lucky he didnt see me on the sidewalk thats a 500$ fine and having your bike pounded.

i got taped reflectors on it for now till they inspect it afterwards ill take them off and buy some lights and hook them up they look better. i got this gay ass helmet from my cousin im gonna paint it and add a Spear to the top of it.

·
Registered
4,391 Posts
Bullshit, if you just dont give the sucka ID or your real information hows he gunna ticket you? your VIN number?! You give him some bullshit take the ticket, and throw that shit away...

·
Registered
13,478 Posts
yea thats gay, when me and the homies were rollin on our bikes pigs rolled up and said to go on the sidewalk, we were like fuck that, you go on the sidewalk, and they just left. if your 17 and over you can be fined for not having a helmet. well thats how it is here, i dont know if its diff in your area homie.

·
Class Act
26,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
{{{Bullshit, if you just dont give the sucka ID or your real information hows he gunna ticket you? your VIN number?! You give him some bullshit take the ticket, and throw that shit away... }}}

technically i was riding like that on purpose so i deserve the ticket he didnt need my vin my bike stands out (its the only chopper bicycle within 15 mile radius) i wish i could throw it away but im not stupid.

{{{if your 17 and over you can be fined for not having a helmet. well thats how it is here, i dont know if its diff in your area homie. }}}

im almost 21 it sucks about the helmet at least i have a cool one the spike is 5 inches long. theres a lot of rich people living around here theres also a law regarding handlebars, Schwinn Krates or any bike with a stick shift, and meat grinders(double chains)

·
Registered
689 Posts
daaaaaaamn thats expensive :( where im from the cops will only jump your ass if u dont have a light on ur bike when its dark, so me and my boys always go buy flashlights and duct tape, and slap them bitches on :biggrin:

·
Class Act
26,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
{{{daaaaaaamn thats expensive where im from the cops will only jump your ass if u dont have a light on ur bike when its dark, so me and my boys always go buy flashlights and duct tape, and slap them bitches on }}}

i only paid 50 after complying with their bullshit i ripped them off before i got home. the reflector rule is enforced but not as much as riding on the sidewalk one of the reasons i got the ticket was cause the fenders and most noticeable chrome features were painted and further camuflaging the bike making it near invisible a night. i wear a lot of dark clothes which fucks the situation up even more. i got a set of finned bee lights on the way along with 3 headlights that im mounting on the fork like KC lights

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
youre fuckin kidding ,right ? i would have told the cop to suck my dicc

·
Registered
13,700 Posts
Originally posted by Lownslow302@Sep 9 2003, 02:12 PM
no,cops are strict cuse of the rich folk and are afraid of the Chopper Riding Latino Hillbilly
alot of the kids think your talking about a bicycle. LOL

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
what the fuck ? you gonna ride a motorcycly the wrong fuckin way on the street, with no light ,with no helmet . they would throw your ass in the slammer fer suspect dui!

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
no shit it was sarcasim fer dumfuccs comment about 'i think alot of the kids think your talking about a bicycle' get it? :twak: :uh:

·
Registered
12,529 Posts
Originally posted by Lownslow302@Sep 9 2003, 01:10 AM
{{{Bullshit, if you just dont give the sucka ID or your real information hows he gunna ticket you? your VIN number?! You give him some bullshit take the ticket, and throw that shit away... }}}

technically i was riding like that on purpose so i deserve the ticket he didnt need my vin my bike stands out (its the only chopper bicycle within 15 mile radius) i wish i could throw it away but im not stupid.

{{{if your 17 and over you can be fined for not having a helmet. well thats how it is here, i dont know if its diff in your area homie. }}}

im almost 21 it sucks about the helmet at least i have a cool one the spike is 5 inches long. theres a lot of rich people living around here theres also a law regarding handlebars, Schwinn Krates or any bike with a stick shift, and meat grinders(double chains)
go buy a chrome spike helmet..lol

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
all good , homie :)

·
Registered
7,936 Posts
im confuzed, if its not a bike, or a motorcycle wtf is it??? lol sorry im stupid..

ok i seen the pics of it, lol how the hell do you get a ticket for riding that??????? thats fucked up

Last edited by FlipFlopBox at Sep 9 2003, 05:52 PM

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
id like to see pics of this mysterious object :cool:

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
im not findin it??????????????????????????????

1 - 20 of 22 Posts