LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
man, i found one of my old models last weekend too that i built over 13 years ago. it was sweet and now over the years of abuse and getting banged around, dropped, moving and all that good stuff it made me wanna cry. :( i'm working on getting some pics of it posted here soon.

looks like yours pulled through time pretty well. :thumbsup:
you got some cool stuff done to it man. cant wait to see it finished. :)

·
Registered
9,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
that first pic up top is how i found it a few chiped paint corners but all the trunk work and new paint is done yesterday i just need to paint the top white and clear the hell out of it

·
Registered
9,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by hopper_ali@Sep 3 2003, 12:30 PM
what are the wires for? show,or do they do something
its a clear speaker box the wires are for show they go to the amp but also work the led light inder the amp inside the box

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Originally posted by joebomber52@Sep 3 2003, 12:30 PM
damn good luck with that
lol, thanx man..... i got most of the dirt off of it. not dust but DIRT, looked like it was outside all those years. well, it pretty much was actually to be honest with you.
well, sorry about hogging up your post man. :wave:

·
Registered
11,843 Posts
Originally posted by joebomber52+Sep 3 2003, 08:34 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (joebomber52 @ Sep 3 2003, 08:34 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--hopper_ali@Sep 3 2003, 12:30 PM
what are the wires for? show,or do they do something
its a clear speaker box the wires are for show they go to the amp but also work the led light inder the amp inside the box[/b][/quote]
oh i see now ;)

·
Registered
9,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler+Sep 3 2003, 12:37 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The Mad Modeler @ Sep 3 2003, 12:37 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--joebomber52@Sep 3 2003, 12:30 PM
damn good luck with that
lol, thanx man..... i got most of the dirt off of it. not dust but DIRT, looked like it was outside all those years. well, it pretty much was actually to be honest with you.
well, sorry about hogging up your post man. :wave:[/b][/quote]
same here i washed it with soap n water then sanded it a lil and soaked it in tar gum remover over night

·
I Dig Chix Wit Glasses!!!
14,255 Posts
Originally posted by joebomber52@Sep 3 2003, 01:04 PM
started it 2 years ago found it sunday and i am finishing it

tight Joe. Them solenoids is kinda big doe. Post pix of your progress yo.

·
I Dig Chix Wit Glasses!!!
14,255 Posts
:0 :0

·
Registered
3,462 Posts
nice looking ride, what did you make those solenoids out of?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts