LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
gonna do red and black as my theme for this bike, tell me what you think, i know it doesn't look all that neat just yet, it actually looks pretty good in person, my camara is just real shitty, i do gotta fix it up a bit more, just so you guys see what i got planed, can't wait to get some paint on this, also you guys have any tips on how to get that line you get when you mask off an area away after you paint?? I always get that :(

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Originally posted by noe_from_texas@Sep 12 2006, 04:00 PM~6157799
yyaaahhheeee!!!!!!!!!!!
:0 :biggrin: :biggrin:

·
Registered
16,802 Posts
Originally posted by furburger@Sep 12 2006, 03:59 PM~6157795
gonna do red and black as my theme for this bike, tell me what you think, i know it doesn't look all that neat just yet, it actually looks pretty good in person, my camara is just real shitty, i do gotta fix it up a bit more, just so you guys see what i got planed, can't wait to get some paint on this, also you guys have any tips on how to get that line you get when you mask off an area away after you paint?? I always get that :(

Not bad.

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Originally posted by AutoMini@Sep 12 2006, 04:01 PM~6157804
use ur good camera
x3

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Originally posted by sergio187@Sep 12 2006, 05:55 PM~6158348
would a couple of clear coats wetsand clear again work?
iunno... proably :biggrin: but I seen a how to in the model section on how to do pattarns, and he did a pice of pinstripping tape along the sides of the stencil, i guess thats suppose to help, but i don't see how that will help, it will just make it bigger :(

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I did the first coat in blue, and it doesn't look the best, I kind of regret doing it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts