LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I busted up my lindberg monte. I didn't do such a good job doing that. I decided since it is the car people see the most I would give it some fresh paint. I mixed up some funky looking blue shit. Sprayed that on there. tomorrow after I add a couple more coats I am going to try and fade the front with that color in 'Messing with Airbrush' topic I hope it turns out ok. I will try to post pics tomorrow of the first coat when it dries

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I wanted to do the lines in the gray/silver color but I just couldn't figure out how to do that with the taping and everything, Today was my day off I am not supposed to think right? The base was just some shit I mixed together like gloss blue silver gloss, a little purple, and a couple other colors it turned our really well for being such a mix. and the top coat is flat black and silver gloss. I think that color is pretty sweet. I am working on techniques on how to do better and patterns and stuff. this car is just my first hopper/dancer. I will finish it tomorrow and start work on 'The Smuggler'.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts