LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My first setup, I'm so excted! What brand of Hydros should I use? I'm building a street ride. All your help is appreciated.

·
Registered
19,958 Posts
which ever brand you go with if you plan on hitting your switch's alot get the better kit they sell they have the better longer lasting parts in them

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
Originally posted by BIGTONY@Aug 9 2005, 02:13 AM~3566082
which ever brand you go with if you plan on hitting your switch's alot get the better kit they sell they have the better longer lasting parts in them
Yah i agree too dont get there street setup , get there comp kit or pro kit, youll be much happyer :wave:

·
Registered
329 Posts
Originally posted by BALLERZ ENVY@Aug 8 2005, 07:04 PM~3564336
My first setup, I'm so excted!  What brand of Hydros should I use?  I'm building a street ride.  All your help is appreciated.

cce!!!!!!!!!! the best at the best price !!!!!!!

·
Registered
17,780 Posts
prohopper here man

·
Registered
6,938 Posts
I been a fan/supporter of Black magic because all my homeboys have them and no complaints. I have a pro hopper setup in the LS, though, and adding to the rest of the guys here with Pro Hopper... :biggrin: :thumbsup: They're serious about theirs.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I guess yall aint never used a SHOWTIME kit b4. Ive been showtime since day1. 4 lyfe aint never had no problems. If u have n e ques. Call 8007329866 ask for Mark. He'll hook u up......

1 - 20 of 26 Posts