LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just recently started this one. A stripper took out both my passenger side doors and tore up the dogleg, i got $2200 for the wreck and only spent $100 to fix it so far nebody got a front passenger side door? Here's the progress

test fit

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i would have to juice that bitch to go 13's........never done it, but i really wanna be hittin' switches oneday. do u think i could install them without any outside help, besides my layitlow peoples. this one will stay on 24'z tho

·
Registered
573 Posts
Originally posted by juiced-cutty@Aug 28 2006, 04:43 PM~6061329
you should go with some 13'z.
X3

·
Registered
985 Posts
man, you cant bring that caddy on here with 24's and expect to get some respect, this is a lowrider site homie.

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i dont care about getting respect, on an internet forum, my work will speak for itself. I love lowriders and thats why im on this forum, my next lac will be a bumper scraper, but until then i gotta work with what i got ITS DROUGHT SEASON over here, plus i've never had a better feeling than ridin' big on a oldschool homie, dont hate, congratulate

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
heres my first fleetwood. its also the first car i ever painted

before paint

headlight conversion

before re-clear

re-assembly

finished product

oh yeah, never buy an aftermarket header, it just wont align with the hood.....this was back in 03'

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Where are you located ? The front passengers door is around 200 here in a junkyard. And the 24s look good on it to me

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Go to eastside auto salvage for the door. Shit you are close, we Pm me when youre in J-ville and I can show you where the place is. Im also always buying ans selling Caddies whole and for parts so Ill keep you in mind next time i have one Im parting out.

I have a 90d 84 coupe and a 2 door 85 Fleetwood that im 90ing, I have all the parts im just getting my paint money up. Shit between me and my brothers we have 8 Coupes and Fleetwoods, all on switches or 22s and soon 24s.

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
does nebody do chrome plating in tha ville, i need my front bumper ends re-chromed, i gotta cut em, cause i dont wanna lift my lac, they dont ride the same. good look on that door, i'll probally come up there in a couple weeks

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
No chromers in Jacksonvile, but I have a brother in Fayettville, and he says there is a chromer there. I think you should lift the Caddy if you need one lifted pay me a visit I do lifts for cheap! Ill get some info on the chromer in fayetville for you when my brother calls next time (hes in Iraq)

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
No chromers in Jacksonvile, but I have a brother in Fayettville, and he says there is a chromer there. I think you should lift the Caddy if you need one lifted pay me a visit I do lifts for cheap! Ill get some info on the chromer in fayetville for you when my brother calls next time (hes in Iraq)

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
do u use spindles, or just springs? if it's cheap enough i'd do it, i've just got to much shit to buy for this car still, front and rear bumpers, vinyl top,E&G grille, interior,paint....the list keeps going

1 - 20 of 55 Posts