LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
True-S Mike
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
its time to get it out of here. needs little work
work needed: passenger lower a-arm ( 4-1/2 ton is peeking )
keyless entry system needs re programmed OR new box
spoked gettin rusty ( never rained on, never snowed on, dryed when wet )
142xxx miles on engine. runs like a champ- would trust it to drive to cali and back ( on stocks of course ) shifts as it should. NO problems under hood AT all.
interior is clean, no rips, burns or anything in leather or dash. driver seat is worn, ink stains from previouse owner. heated seats work, AIR! cd player is under dash
body is clean, not perfect. few hail dings here in there from previouse owner. the top has a perfect bleached cirlce with a slit it it ( maybe from cb antenna?)
hydraulics are 2 pump 4 dump pro hopper #9's 6 switches. H.D. solenoids. 4-1/2 tons up front, 2 tons in rear, with accumes. floats down the road! custome blocks for the accumes. accumes NEEDS new shut off's wich should eb here before the new owner gets it-already bought. rear archs and rear ed are done.
last night i had a damn hose blow out, oil everywhere, i cleaned it up ( still cleaning ) and replaced the hose with another braided return....... new wner may want to put regular hoses on it so that doesnt happon again. after that the amp hasnt kicked on for the subs, im looking at it today......

car comes with stocks ( bald tires )
car runs and drives stron!
had it 3 years and never once had a problem from the hydraulics or engine.

i am putting it in the paper for around 7 ( maybe to high- i dont care )

new batteries this year, new 5th wheel this year. accumes this year, rear italians this year, as well as pro hoppers new italians up front. old old old marz #9 in the rear pump. still works great.

if you are offernign a trade, i dont want ANYTHING THAT NEEDS BODY OR INTERIOR WORK. trades must be just as clean.
i need the money though :(

Attachments

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
I'm looking to trade my "SS" for a Caddy and some cash, I'm in Illinois so the drive would'nt be far. And this car don't need any body or interior work. Let's talk.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,087 Posts
trade you my car you can keep hydros and system and rims i just want the car let me know

Attachments

·
True-S Mike
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
forgot interior pics..... and update- trunk is cleaned, amp is working again ( have no clue why, i didnt even touch it and its dry of oil :dunno:)
one pic may show 4 switches, it now has 6

Attachments

·
True-S Mike
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
whitepapi, its a nice offer, but no thatnks bro.

driver seat looks bad in this pics. its clean now so it looks 20x better, still the ink stains though

Attachments

·
True-S Mike
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
those are old pics, since then the carpets been shampood, its verry clean inside, may need to take new pics- im discusted at those ones

heres the top

and a-arms are extended 1''

Attachments

·
Registered
4,311 Posts
are you getting out of lowriding or just looking for a differnt ride?

·
True-S Mike
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
all pm's have been replied back to.

lowcamino......... i will never get out of lowriding bro. just tired of looking at this same car and still cant afford patterns, or paint job ( thats worth the money ) or anything else i want to do to it to take it to the next level

depression kicks in...............lol

·
True-S Mike
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Originally posted by UaintROLnLOW@Sep 3 2005, 05:07 PM~3746160
I'd like to see you take it to the next level, but sometimes you gotta do what ya gotta do.

Good luck with the sale bro.....

BUMP! JUG
thanks. i would of liked it too. last years plans were to do hard lines!!!!!!!!1 i cant seem to reach my goals...... this summer was saposed to be patterns, lmao....... aint gonna happin anytime soon. grill is out of the quistion also. now the spokes are a little rusty ( and from what, i dont know) so poweder coat would of been next............
just need something new...........

stock big body and some cash????????????? :dunno:
NO bald tops! must be clean and run as good as this one.............
i dont want to turn this one stock, already thought about it.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts