LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
2,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the wagon is also going to be painted mettalic green also i have a twisted bumper but i don't whant it to be used as a bumper what else could i do wit it? any suggestions?

·
Registered
2,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
let me no what u think this is a semi custom , custom or radical i doubt it the las one but whatever ohh yeah just to let u no this used to be the ugliest frame when i choped the top i was like da fuk

·
Registered
21,066 Posts
soundz good were you from are you in a club if so rep that shit :biggrin:

·
Registered
2,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i from chicago to is your name marcus i think i no u probalbly not but whatever about the club me and my home boy are starting one it either gonna be called

BELOW YOU

or

2 MANY SPOKES

what u think is better

·
Registered
2,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
it is rideable but i have to by a shorter crank 4 it or i could slightly move the forks the fork s a 20 but it looks longer wit out da suport bars and i put the whole fork in it but i might buy a down crown but this works 4 me

·
PAYBACK 47
41,646 Posts
Originally posted by tonofspokes@Aug 30 2005, 09:52 PM~3724009
i from chicago to is your name marcus i think i no u probalbly not but whatever about the club me and my home boy are starting one it either gonna be called

BELOW YOU

or

2 MANY SPOKES

what u think is better
BELOW YOU :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: YOU DONT WANT TO BE BELOW ANYONE
2 MANY SPOKES :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

·
Registered
2,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i did not meen it like that put good job pointing that out before i made the signs tshirts and hats lol

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
i really like the paint and the gold. but im still confused about that frame. im haveing trouble imagining built. any more piks?

·
Registered
21,066 Posts
Originally posted by tonofspokes@Aug 30 2005, 09:52 PM~3724009

BELOW YOU

or

2 MANY SPOKES

what u think is better
i from CHICAGO don't sound like it were you stay by im at by lawrence & drake ain't scared to let it be known :cool:

·
Registered
2,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
oh yeah let me no if you think the bike is a semi custom, custom, or radical
and why am i still up i got skool tommorow peace

1 - 20 of 64 Posts