LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
32,253 Posts
The second one looks better. That would look bad ass with a yellow/reddish paint job painted with bad ass graphics and maybe like some kind of Samauri theme :cool:

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ahh i dunno if ima do murals on it :( no money maybe pin strips tho... just give me ideas everyone :biggrin: :biggrin: i cant wait to get started haha

·
Registered
32,253 Posts
Originally posted by East Siderr@Sep 16 2005, 09:19 AM~3826390
ahh i dunno if ima do murals on it  :(  no money maybe pin strips tho... just give me ideas everyone  :biggrin:  :biggrin:  i cant wait to get started haha
Ok then graphic the hell out of it and pinstripe it if you're not gonna do murals cuz that way you won't leave any plain bare space if you do that.

Lime green would look nice or you could go black/grey and do another Raiders theme type of bike or do whatever your fav. sports team is. It would look nice in a flaked out magenta also. I'd say you can't really go wrong with any color as long as you get good lookin graphics on there :thumbsup:

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
flaked out magenta??? like burgundy?? ahhh RAIDERS BABY woooooooooo hahaha that would be so fuckni siccc hmmmmm sooooo many ideasssssss i like that raiders idea

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hmm i like both the framss alot but damn...what do u ppl think thats what im really wondering about rite now :uh: :uh: :uh:

·
Registered
32,253 Posts
Damn that Raiders one with the ship is tight :thumbsup:

Yeah you could do grey and black easily on that bike and throw some silver flake in it to give it a sparkle and do some pinstriping and get some kind of Raiders stuff to put on the display and you're good :cool:

·
Registered
4,031 Posts
i like the second one....but just a tip when ur doing the skirts.....jb weld it to the outside of the bar not the inside...it might make it so ur chain doesnt fit if u dont :)

and with that little piece at the bottom...make sure u put it b4 that curve on the back of the frame cuz thats around where the chain goes

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
haha fuck chargers....any ways iw as wondering about that little piece in the back.....what is it!? lol what is it for and will the skirt get in the way of it? uhh i think i might go with the first idea =) becuz yea i dunno i like the lil shark fin thing its fukkin sicc haha well yea get bak at me with ru guys ideas

OAK TOWN BABY

1 - 15 of 15 Posts