LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
16,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
when ever i drive the car i can here a squeek from the mph gauge and when i turn or go or part uphill the fuel gauge drops and my check engine light it is on and i plan on removeing it

i was thinkin of gettin one from a 79 or early 80's cutlass cruiser becuause they arent black. there are like a gold color but then again im scared it would look shitty on blue interior

has anyone done this

basically all ima do is change gauge clusters insteed of having a shitty black one and get a goldish/silverish one. and then just remove the engine light.

another reason i wanna do this is because i havent seen a cutlass with a gold gauge cluster and i think it would look cool

·
Registered
15,195 Posts
the mph squeak might be a bad speedo cable. ive seen people make insert for the speedo gauge, that might be easier if its not directly bolt up? the gas gauge movign aroudn is normal. i hate gm gauges :mad:

·
Registered
16,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by Foompla@Aug 16 2005, 09:09 PM~3639060
the mph squeak might be a bad speedo cable.  ive seen people make insert for the speedo gauge, that might be easier if its not directly bolt up? the gas gauge movign aroudn is normal.  i hate gm gauges :mad:

when u accelarate it moves up and down making the squeeky sound and it pissed me off for sum reason

i was gonna take it off and spray wd40 on it or put oil or sumthing

1 - 3 of 3 Posts