LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is my ghetto hopper it has a rubberband to keep up the back and the front stays that stance becuase it has 2 springs in the front gets pretty high since its powered with a 9.6v rc battery maybe ill put a video but i dont know how to put one up

Attachments

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by jevries@Aug 16 2005, 12:16 AM~3633107
Cool!! Always like tricked out Lindberg cars. Did you read my artcle in LRB on altering the rear and front?
By the way were did you put the springs? ;) With 9,6V your car will not gonna last long...better is it to use less power but more weight in the rear. ;)
no i didnt i wanted to but i never found the issue, the springs are from a pen and they are inside going from the motor cover thing to the main bar on the front axle i know 9.6v is very high thats why i dont play with it long just a few mins and hopefully ill get a vid on

·
Registered
4,192 Posts
Originally posted by sergio187@Aug 15 2005, 09:29 PM~3630658
this is my ghetto hopper it has a rubberband to keep up the back and the front stays that stance becuase it has 2 springs in the front gets pretty high since its powered with a 9.6v rc battery maybe ill put a video but i dont know how to put one up
can u open the hood or the trunk? and is there interior?

·
Registered
531 Posts
Originally posted by AutoMini@Aug 28 2005, 10:02 PM~3710341
can u open the hood or the trunk? and is there interior?
The hood and trunk are molded as part of the kit....there is also no interior. If you take one apart you will see why there is no interior. The center of the vehicle acts as a housing for the motor and all of the gears. If you notice, that is why they're hoppers have black windows all the way around.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts