LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys i wanna put hydros on a go kart umm would this kit be able o do three wheel AND hop?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/COMPLETE-LO...sspagenameZWDVW

oh and how you make a suspension that allows the front to hop but you can still steer?

as you can tell i am a smart young person (look at my posts in here :biggrin: )

so there is a possibility that this will happen (if you guys help me)

so any help is appreciated thanks guys :thumbsup:

·
EnViUs
22,931 Posts
go cart?> or golf cart.....ive never seen or heard of a go cart being done..would have to be a pretty big frame....hell the trunk in my lincoln is bigger than most go carts lol......its possible to do a gold cart or maybe a dune buggy...

·
EnViUs
22,931 Posts
and hopping a golf cart would be pretty easy...just run 3 batts for 36 vlts...should jump nicely lol...or run 72 to it haha...60 gets my lincoln 8 " off the ground with 1 hit of the switch...good luck lol

·
EnViUs
22,931 Posts
Originally posted by 308 impala@Aug 12 2005, 09:21 PM~3607595
um go kart and thanks my first attempt at REAL hydros hahaha i have done models but now the next step  :biggrin:  :cool:
hope its a really big cart lol

·
Registered
4,446 Posts
you need a go kart with a suspension to make it easy for you to do the instal, and you have to post pics of this :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
It's all about weight distribution. Youll do a 3 . There is no way that your Engine+ your pumps + your batterys will weight more than you lol. Rear mounted. It will be fun. Post up some pics when its done.

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
Yah ive seen some installs LOL :cool:

Attachments

1 - 20 of 32 Posts