started new thread since i cant find my old one. :biggrin:

this is what i had to start with

then we did this

See less See more
#2 ·
then this :biggrin:

and then the bad shit

luckily the rust was all on one side.

the doors are bad too. not sure if they are fixable yet.

#4 ·
Originally posted by Joost....@Aug 14 2005, 02:28 AM~3614684
heres some inspiration for you, since you like orange grand prix  :biggrin:

good lookin out homie! thanx that car is sweet. im going to re-paint mine w/ a candy blue top and charcoal sides

#5 ·
nice ride ,looking good :cool: :thumbsup:

#8 ·
Originally posted by SolidGoldCaddy@Aug 14 2005, 04:25 PM~3614875
the inspiration pics are a car from europe called "sweet n sour," i believe it was destroyed in a garage fire.  :angry:  :(  careful fellas

yeah i have the magazine where it was featured in, the guy sold it to a carshop in london and the whole rear section burned down.

#9 ·
Originally posted by ec64foshow@Aug 14 2005, 05:19 AM~3614864
Keep up the good work,what are your plans.
the plans

under carriage - frame candy cobalt blue / most suspension components will be powder coated charcoal grey(no chrome this time it rusts too fast in hawaii) /

motor -

its a 327 out of an early 70s camaro.

trans - turbo 350 we just rebuilt w/ a b&m shift kit. 3500 stall torque converter

setup- im leaning towards a 2 pump setup most likely showtime. simple street chrome setup

body - shaving all factory welds and anything (except door handles, i like the door handles on these cars) that can be shaved :biggrin:

paint - roof will be candy cobalt sprayed over silver / body will be s 2000 charcoal grey. blue pinstripes will folow throughout body.

entertainment - in dash dvd (not sure which brand yet but leaning towards alpine) / two screens in head rests & one screen molded into inner trunk lid. llokin for a JL W7 also.

interior - mostly stock i am planning on molding some plastic peices and painting to match vehicle.

wheels - black chrome w/ rear spokes chrome (100 spokes)

will keep you guys upadated w/ new pics :biggrin:

#10 ·
Originally posted by SolidGoldCaddy@Aug 15 2005, 04:25 AM~3614875
the inspiration pics are a car from europe called "sweet n sour," i believe it was destroyed in a garage fire.  :angry:  :(  careful fellas
From Europe but isnt that Rollin' Malo is in the back ground? :confused: :dunno:

Anyway nice grand prix nwa, i love them, yours should be tight!

#13 ·
sweet ride bro its good to see another gp being built seems like they are the forgoten g body

#14 ·
Originally posted by stevie d@Aug 15 2005, 11:35 AM~3627903
sweet ride bro its good to see another gp being built seems like they are the forgoten g body

exactly :biggrin:

#16 ·
Originally posted by 66LOU@Aug 17 2005, 06:53 AM~3641996
looking good  :thumbsup:

thanx homie.

and thank you all for being positive and not doggin on my shit

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.