LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just went to my homies dads house to lower my blazer, we stopped by his dads semi yard to see his truck. It is a blue Isuzu truck under construction, he has a custom c-notched rear with semi air bags, he has the axle, frame, c-notch, and brackets painted yellow. Its gonna be tight. Starting next weekend, we are gonna start workin on it. This trucks gonna be tight when its done!!!! :thumbsup:

·
I Dig Chix Wit Glasses!!!
14,255 Posts
Originally posted by hydryan@Sep 21 2003, 07:13 PM
I just went to my homies dads house to lower my blazer, we stopped by his dads semi yard to see his truck. It is a blue Isuzu truck under construction, he has a custom c-notched rear with semi air bags, he has the axle, frame, c-notch, and brackets painted yellow. Its gonna be tight. Starting next weekend, we are gonna start workin on it. This trucks gonna be tight when its done!!!! :thumbsup:
post piks asap man. I wanna see the monster bags on that ride!!!!!

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The semi bags (from a semi truck) ;) are about 8" in diameter. his dad is a trucker so its easy for him to get the bags. he has an air compressor put on top of the c-notch to fill them up, its the same comp thats on the semi. for the front, he's getting smaller bags, like 4" in dia. They have custom made brackets and full rear frame, so it fits in nicely. BTW, for someone to see pics i need an email so they can post em up for me.

peace
;)

·
14,255 Posts
Originally posted by hydryan@Sep 22 2003, 04:43 PM
The semi bags (from a semi truck) ;) are about 8" in diameter. his dad is a trucker so its easy for him to get the bags. he has an air compressor put on top of the c-notch to fill them up, its the same comp thats on the semi. for the front, he's getting smaller bags, like 4" in dia. They have custom made brackets and full rear frame, so it fits in nicely. BTW, for someone to see pics i need an email so they can post em up for me.

peace
;)
[email protected]

·
Registered
558 Posts
yea I wanna see this shit, wouldnt it ride like ass considering what that bag is made for?...oh yeah and the 200 gallon tank needed to fill let alone to get it to be fast?...and anyone can get semi bags, we have 3 suppliers in my city alone that I can go get semi bags, all sizes

·
14,255 Posts

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
/\ lol...1lorodeo shyts on that truck... u should have waited until it was done...is he gonna take the dents out of the frame and remove those tires around it and make sure it runs b4 he buy "daytons"... u only get like 4" lift wit those big ass bags... and a 1 gallon tank

Last edited by CuttieBuddie at Sep 29 2003, 01:33 PM

1 - 20 of 20 Posts