LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 146 Posts

·
Registered
10,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I got off early on a monday afternoon, like damn i got off early im lucky. I walk out to the parking lot and was like i know i parked my damn car here. WELL GUESS WHAT.....STOLEN!!!!

then i report the car stolen and find out that it was involved in a hit and run...and on top of that the cops questioned me like i just lend my car out to every gangster in albuquerque. Fuckin' cops.

Well I got the car back, no exterior body damage...but i dont know about the frame and airbags because they ran over a curb and then the tow company put it on a flat bed. but my beautiful daytons are trashed, but the insurance company said they would cover them because i had the receipt

here are the pictures (cry with me)

·
Registered
17,780 Posts
that sucks man

·
Banned
122 Posts
:cool: shit i guess im not the only one, i got up early to go to court then at court they tell me i got a new charge, so i get re arrested!!! just got out of county at 3, now im out another g!!! oh well at least my fleet is still here :angry:

·
Registered
2,763 Posts
thats messed up homez...we should blast them perps... :guns:

·
Registered
10,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Originally posted by Moco@Sep 12 2005, 05:25 PM~3800458
damn, that sucks...  did they end up catching the guys who stole it?  i know that if they had stole my car, i would like to know who did it  :biggrin:
nah, "hit and run"

but albuquerque isnt that big, ill find them...i think i already know who

·
Registered
10,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Originally posted by UCE-ORLANDO@Sep 12 2005, 05:31 PM~3800497
Sorry to see that GIRL were they stamped D,s??
88-spoke center golds... :(

·
Registered
14,995 Posts
that really SUCKS larissa....hope all gets taken care of..but one question...you say no body damage yet it was involved in a hit and run?

·
Registered
23,424 Posts
That really sucks, but at least the car is ok and you weren't jacked while in the car.

·
Registered
10,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Originally posted by fleetwoodbro@Sep 12 2005, 05:32 PM~3800505
your gold was fading anyways,  :biggrin: so maybe they did u a favor? as long as your deductible is low and you have fullcoverage? :cool:
jay honestly this really isnt the time to be funny.

yes i have full coverage, only $500 deductible. and i have the receipt for the Ds and my insurance company already said they would replace them

·
Registered
3,620 Posts
Damn that sucks, atleast your covered

1 - 20 of 146 Posts