LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 135 Posts

·
Registered
32,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
started off at 6 where I met LIL PHX to pick up Profesor X in Benson, ate Breakfast and were on the road by 7:20. Arrived at Funkytownroller house at 11:30 Thursday night

spent Friday in Ft Worth getting last minute things for Innocence. took off for Houston around 4. at about 5:30 it happend. Just a few miles from the Interstate in a little town called Enis Tx some punk ass 16 yr old country farm boy hick dumbass rear ends me

the following pictures tell the tale:

·
Registered
32,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
My uncle and I were driving his Tundra because my Escalade needs a solenoid in the tranny.

this happened to the trailer in the back:

this happened the dumbass truck

·
Premium Member
5,406 Posts
Originally posted by TonyO@Nov 22 2008, 09:19 PM~12232165
I rear-ended a car this morning. So, there we were alongside the road and slowly the other driver got out of his car. You know how sometimes you just get soooo stressed and little things just seem funny?

Yeah, well I couldn't believe it... he was a DWARF!!!

He stormed over to my car, looked up at me, and shouted, 'I AM NOT HAPPY!'

So, I looked down at him and said, 'Well, then which one are you?'

And then the fight started...
:0 :0 :roflmao:

·
Registered
32,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It knocked off some of the paneling on the inside

Broke the neon on pirate bike turntable :tears:

·
Registered
32,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
funkytownroller was ahead of me , i called him and he stayed with us even with his wife, 6 yr old, 9 yr old, and 2 week old baby :)

the kid didnt get cited because the cop "didnt see it happen so I can't cite him" what a bullshit story. The kid was probably his inbred cousin , he probably gave me a fake report number and that truck could have been stolen for all I know. you know how people always get fucked in these hillbilly ass towns :angry:

Funkytown and I found a tractor supply store 6 miles down the road, bought a new tongue, lock, and ball hitch, found a mobile welder who showed up around 9 and by 10:30 we were on the road again 4 hours later

Heres the old tongue being cut off, see the new one on the ground:

here's the new one being put on:

·
Registered
32,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
the fucked up thing is that Lindville calls me around 10 to tell me there's a lot of pissed off tx boys wanting to see me at this BBQ at Isaac's house. i told him what happened and he tells them I got rear ended and they're all lik "ooh I hope it was a big one hahahaha" :angry: So much for Tx hospitality outside Rollerz. that's alright I ain't stoppin for none of them if I see them busted down on the side of the road. :angry:

·
Registered
32,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Originally posted by REC@Nov 23 2008, 05:31 AM~12232270
Welcome to Texas :biggrin:
yeah cuz y'all dont know how to drive here. I've never been rear ended in AZ :angry:

·
Registered
32,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Originally posted by AMB1800@Nov 23 2008, 05:41 AM~12232343
TonyO is mad
Im pissed I'm going after that asshole for everything I can, lil fucker hops in his mom's car and bounces when she shows up.

·
Premium Member
5,406 Posts
Originally posted by TonyO@Nov 22 2008, 09:40 PM~12232332
yeah cuz y'all dont know how to drive here. I've never been rear ended in AZ  :angry:
Ok there are so many come backs for that... but I'll leave it alone!! :biggrin:
j/p bro

Sorry to hear about your surprize rear ending...ooops!! :roflmao: ( Had to Tony sorry! ;) )

·
Registered
9,528 Posts
Originally posted by TonyO@Nov 22 2008, 08:40 PM~12232332
yeah cuz y'all dont know how to drive here. I've never been rear ended in AZ  :angry:
there is only like 100 people in az :uh:

·
Registered
4,844 Posts
Originally posted by TonyO@Nov 22 2008, 07:43 PM~12232358
Im pissed I'm going after that asshole for everything I can, lil fucker hops in his mom's car and bounces when she shows up.
Was he scared of you Tony? Should of punch him for breaking your neon light :)

·
Registered
32,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Originally posted by REC@Nov 23 2008, 05:45 AM~12232382
Was he scared of you Tony? Should of punch him for breaking your neon light  :)
He shit his pants. all 3 of us bitched him out, my uncle, funkytown, and me. he got scared when i told him I had $10,000 lowrider bikes in there.

I had Professor X in the truck bed and it was fine, nothing happened to it but his seat broke a little. he was able to fix it for the show I think but i'm going to see if I can brake him off some $$ for that seat too. All the inside shit will have to be covered by the kid's family's homeowner's insurance. People tell me the trailer is totaled and I'm sure it is, I mean it has structural damage to the doors and the bottom pannel.

1 - 20 of 135 Posts