1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
I'm not much into bikes but your frame is one of the best I have ever seen. The thing I like best is the relocated crank, which makes total sense. Now you can slam the hell out of the bike and still have working petals. Very nice

·
Registered
743 Posts
not too into bikes unless your talking doing 40 down a single track on a mountain bike but that has got to be one of the best lows I have seen. SHit with those relocated pedals you could actually ride it :biggrin:

·
Registered
24,862 Posts
Originally posted by fabfiveprez+Oct 7 2003, 07:22 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (fabfiveprez @ Oct 7 2003, 07:22 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--bigalaska@Oct 7 2003, 05:59 PM
Still waiting for these to come via mail... SOON, is the word i want to hear.

y straight forks?[/b][/quote]
proablly cause he raked the neck...

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ya i raked the neck so low, that if i put it on some slamed forks, then it would be imposible to turn... trust me I tried it, and so i decided to go with something that will give me a hair better turning... so now its just NEAR impossible to turn. :D ill have to make a video of me riding so you all can laugh.

·
Class Act
26,972 Posts
why didnt you rake the seat post? just curious

hey asco just got done unlacing 288 spokes gonna be green rims and hubs, gold niples, blue spokes

·
Class Act
26,972 Posts
Originally posted by asco1+Oct 8 2003, 09:49 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (asco1 @ Oct 8 2003, 09:49 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Lownslow302@Oct 8 2003, 08:44 AM

hey asco just got done unlacing 288 spokes gonna be green rims and hubs, gold niples, blue spokes
WOW! - pics pics pics! ... :)[/b][/quote]
NOT TILL AFTER I FINISH MY GLASS SISSY BARS,FORK BARS,AND SPROKET sorry its in caps i aint re typing :biggrin:

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Originally posted by Lownslow302@Oct 8 2003, 01:44 AM

I didnt rake the seat post because I relocated it back like 4.5 inches look at where its welded down in where you would stick your kick stand.

Your bike sounds cool, i was to lazy to go with 144 spoke wheels and paint them, so i just pulled some rims off an old bike. They look cool for what im using them for

·
Registered
3,173 Posts
Originally posted by biggeazy-e+Oct 7 2003, 08:06 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (biggeazy-e @ Oct 7 2003, 08:06 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 7 2003, 07:22 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--bigalaska
@Oct 7 2003, 05:59 PM
Still waiting for these to come via mail... SOON, is the word i want to hear.

y straight forks?
proablly cause he raked the neck...[/b][/quote]
fuck drooping the beer y would u drink and drive when u can smoke and fly.
:cool:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts