LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

here'z my bro bike...he bought it across the border this summer and it'z not completely finished.....he bought the gold continental kit,mirrors,tailpipes,new set of rims and tires (the onez on the bike,wich are twisted spokes,dunno why but all the lowrider rims they sell over there are twisted),the seat and wheel cover were done by a Man in Mexico.....i knnow the tire in the bak is the wrong size but o well...oo and that rim iz also twisted too.....future plans are to buy gold twisted pedals,twisted chrome and gold fork,and many more things..but he's low on cash since he's only 10
hope u like it............plz try to keep negative things to yourself...it'z his 1st bike

ill try to get sum more piks,probably by 2nite
any toughts on names??? we tought about El TAPATIO since it wuz bought in Jalisco

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ill go take some rite now....brb

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

some more pikz,oo yea and it has a twisted antena

·
ELITE No Cal
5,648 Posts
dem rimz iz clean

·
Registered
3,928 Posts
yeah i like that frame and the wheels

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yup,the qhole bike is basically,we bought every piece over there

·
Registered
118 Posts
I really dig the frame, but the cont. kit makes it look a little back-heavy, since the seat and sissy bar are already leaning further back than usual.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
tnx 4 all the comments people

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Originally posted by AutoMini@Aug 24 2006, 09:08 PM~6036864
what kind of frame is that?

dunno bro but wen my lil bro bought the bike it kame wit 68 twisted spokes....an i believe the onez he has rite now are 144 twisted spokes wich he bought for $55 tha pair

k here da site i got....itz in spanish and all....but same bike except wen we bought it It didnt kome wit tailpipes

VELOCI

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Originally posted by TwistedRide666@Aug 24 2006, 09:22 PM~6036922
nice bike homie like the rims let me no when u go back to mexico i need some parts

ey bro i might go bak in DEC....de continental was $42 is dat a good price?
da twisted antena was $14 dollars...

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
yer real clean looking bike,it is real different frame first time ive seen one like it

1 - 20 of 31 Posts