LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
these are pics of my 99 chevy truck, my 87 monte aero back, and 63 impala. the truck has 4 motors, and does f/b/s/s and 3 wheel. the monte jus poses, and the 63 is a 2 motor front and back hopper.

all 3 are still primered. and are still under construckson.
i will have pics of my 50s bom truck here in a couple days.

picks will be up soon

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ok pics pics pics

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yea kinda. i couldnt find any mazdas so that would have to do, plus both my truck nd the model is primerr grey so it werks

·
I Dig Chix Wit Glasses!!!
14,255 Posts
your not gonna put whitewalls on the Monte?

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thanx fer ur imput, ya man, i will always love the square gears, soo easy to make naw mean. oh dont worry all the models will be rollin white walls, i was jus bein an idiot and left the store with only the rims and not tires so rite now im rollin the black wall tires that came with the model kit. the only model with the white walls rite now it the 50s bomb truck. yea i think this weekend ima make some hoppin clips of the 63 and some dancin vlips of the truck.

the only thinkg rite now is im having problems with the switches that go with the truck so im tryin to get all the kinks and bugs werked out.

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
im using the push button switchez. the prob is, right as i conect the powersource, the motors automaticly start goin, without me even touchen the switch

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Originally posted by Represent316@Sep 10 2003, 10:57 PM
You got the wrong Switches i think.. When you push the switch does it stop...?
yep, thats exactly what it does

1 - 18 of 18 Posts