LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
when i lock up the the car the driver side is a little lower then the passenger side. i have two pumps 1 to the front and 1 to the rear. my stock shocks are still on could that have anything to do with it. does anyone no why this might be and how to fix it

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
Originally posted by XPGIZZLE@Nov 5 2007, 08:21 PM~9162524
when i lock up the the car the driver side is a little lower then the passenger side. i have two pumps 1 to the front and 1 to the rear. my stock shocks are still on could that have anything  to do with it. does anyone no why this might be and how to fix it
my be a bent ear

·
Registered
14,802 Posts
like the 2 other memebers posted could be a bent ear, the coils could have not been the cut the same height. or they broke in uneven. or even could be a weight issue depending on how u have the trunk done

·
Registered
13,549 Posts
the main ???? is how long has it had juice on it

·
Registered
14,802 Posts
weight would be in issue if he had 4 batteries on one side of the car and the pumps on the other. that would be atleast 300 lbs on one corner that would put pressure on the spring to that side.

however if its only been on for 4 days might be the fact that the spring needs to be broken in or they werent cut to the same length. u can try removing the stocks from the bottom of the rear end and try lockin the car up since thats only 1 bolt to remove

·
Registered
14,802 Posts
if the car hasnt ever been lifted until 4 days ago i would think that the coils need to still be broken in or they werent cut identically the same length

·
Registered
485 Posts
Originally posted by XPGIZZLE@Nov 5 2007, 08:21 PM~9162524
when i lock up the the car the driver side is a little lower then the passenger side. i have two pumps 1 to the front and 1 to the rear. my stock shocks are still on could that have anything  to do with it. does anyone no why this might be and how to fix it
any pic's ?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Speaking of air in the lines... Whats the best way to bleed hydraulics? Raise it until it locks and then loosen the fitting at the cylinder (with a rag around it) and repeat until itn not frothy and bubbley?

·
GetDwn
1,503 Posts
Originally posted by pusilanime@Nov 7 2007, 12:56 PM~9176193
Speaking of air in the lines...  Whats the best way to bleed hydraulics?  Raise it until it locks and then loosen the fitting at the cylinder (with a rag around it) and repeat until itn not frothy and bubbley?

thats how i duz it. now back to topic..... :biggrin:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts