LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
6,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I don't know you'd have to ask Lowdown kuz I bought it off of him like this but im guessing Lovely has them

·
Registered
824 Posts
the frame and most of the twisted parts on their look like they where bought off " masterlowrider.com" ,,, i aint fellin the white wall tires , but the bikes nice.. :biggrin:

·
Registered
6,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by KILLAONEZ111@Dec 31 2003, 10:37 PM
the frame and most of the twisted parts on their look like they where bought off " masterlowrider.com" ,,, i aint fellin the white wall tires , but the bikes nice.. :biggrin:
Yeah I know the tires I ordered were sapose to be 20"x 1.75" and turned out to be 20"x 1.95" so I just decided to keep them. I don't care much for this bike, this my cruising bike. Im building a show trike

·
Registered
824 Posts
Originally posted by BoOtY_SnAtChA+Dec 31 2003, 08:55 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (BoOtY_SnAtChA @ Dec 31 2003, 08:55 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--KILLAONEZ111@Dec 31 2003, 10:37 PM
the frame and most of the twisted parts on their look like they where bought off " masterlowrider.com"  ,,, i aint fellin the white wall tires , but the bikes nice.. :biggrin:
Yeah I know the tires I ordered were sapose to be 20"x 1.75" and turned out to be 20"x 1.95" so I just decided to keep them. I don't care much for this bike, this my cruising bike. Im building a show trike[/b][/quote]
nice ,, when your finish with it can you post pics up on your show trike, thanx bro good luck on your trike :biggrin:

·
Registered
384 Posts
nice paint , i saw what you need to paint like that on the show TRUCKS on spike tv. real nice bike , change the tires, get rid of them blue things on the fork that stop from scratching the frame, replace them with a green bandana and u look set to me.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Originally posted by socios b.c. prez@Dec 31 2003, 07:14 PM
Nice kitchen, I mean where did you get that square twisted sissy bar?  :biggrin:
LOL i agree! like the kitchen. :biggrin: :biggrin:
the bike is nice too tho. :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
nice..... Whats u gonna next on it?

·
Registered
6,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Does the bandana actually help to keep it from scratching ?

What's next ? Well I want to buy some chrome crown valve caps. I might get some chrome 144 spokes with new whites. Im thinking of getting a steering wheel and that's pretty much it. I'll then start to concentrate on my show trike and start building it up after I get it back from Bolo.

·
Registered
6,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
By the way where does everyone get their whites kuz I can't find any around here that are fat. Thanks, Brandon.

·
Registered
8,670 Posts
Originally posted by BoOtY_SnAtChA@Jan 2 2004, 05:52 PM
Does the bandana actually help to keep it from scratching ?

yup, if you turn too far, the forks will bump the frame. I have a peice of pipe insulation on the frame of mine for transporting and storage.

K. Diaz

·
Registered
6,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Originally posted by BoOtY_SnAtChA@Jan 2 2004, 07:54 PM
By the way where does everyone get their whites kuz I can't find any around here that are fat. Thanks, Brandon.
ttt

·
59 imp 64 imp 77 mc
11,239 Posts
this the one im selling~

httpwww.msnusers.com/layitlow

$500 :biggrin:

·
Registered
6,652 Posts
Originally posted by BoOtY_SnAtChA@Jan 5 2004, 05:44 AM
850 US