8,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
:0

Attachments

·
Registered
8,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ive got a 1972 malvern star that im gonna sell aswell and im going to buy a bratz bike and take the stickers off and so on

·
Registered
278 Posts
where u located at? if u wanna sell the malvern star, pm me. how much u lookin for? 1 have 3 malvern star builders, but am looking for more. they are slick frames. if i was u i'd say fuck the bratz and do up the malvern star. this shows u some of the potential of these now hard to find long frame bikes. started as a $30 complete bike from a 2nd hand shop

Attachments

·
Registered
8,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
nah its not a long frame its a 16 inch short frame with 20" wheels im in australia-sydney and im lookin 4 about $50 aus

·
Banned
49,003 Posts
it be needin some whitewalls

·
Registered
8,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yer i know just dont see the point yet in spending $60 for white walls but when i buy the bratz bike it comes with white walls so ima throw them on it

·
Registered
8,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
and i need new handle bars b/c the ones on it now are only 10" :angry: so yer and a continental kit soon new grips and a trike kit in january

·
Registered
8,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
australia

·
Registered
7,746 Posts
Originally posted by mackinoz@Aug 26 2005, 11:54 PM~3700887
australia
ooooooooo I was wondering why white walls would cost that much :roflmao:

·
Registered
8,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
yer thanx i wanna paint the frame a candy apple red im buying a chain steering wheel of ozzylowrider 2morrow for $60 ne other suggestions on parts?

and hopefully i will be buying the bratz bike by the end of the month

·
Registered
8,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
yer hey because that mackinoz guy sounds really dump he doesn't even know that and extra $10 dollars makes $70 and there brand new of lowlifers for $75 lol

·
Registered
8,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
design?

Attachments

1 - 20 of 31 Posts