LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here's the pics of my monte i wanted to enter in the comp... too bad they aint let me enter it... i will enter some other models tho...
well here it is...

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
itz actually a skull...lol but the pics aint too good quality... the pics are lacking alottttttt of the details that the skull has, i still gotta finish sanding the putty around the firewall so i can paint it tomaro

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
yeah, i know pics never do anything justice. like my 59 and my purple willy's, hell even my 61 vert...... you should see them in person. the paint on them would amaze you.

too bad homeboy prolly took the cam home with him huh?
i was gonna say that you should take some pics outside tomorrow they will come out ALOT better. (i do photography...modeling photography and aoutos, calendars, websites, ect.) ;) lol

Last edited by The Mad Modeler at Jul 26 2003, 11:31 PM

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yea my "personal phographer" (bassmaster...lol) comes by once a week to take flicks of my model cars n my regal.....lol

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
damnnnn no one giving no comments... iz it that bad?.... :0 ..lol

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
nah its coo, uhmmm i dunno if they still sell it but.... alongggggggg timeeeeee agooooo like i would say 5 years ago i think either hoppin hydros or pegasus sold them they came in sets of 2 but they were to put on model car displays or in interiors az accessories... well.. they came a full skull so wut i did was i got my dremel and cut the hack of the head off and sanded it smooth. then i glued it to the center of the trunk then i putty'ed it around the edge i had to put like 4 coats of putty cuz that putty i uzed sucks ass and then i sanded it to look like it waz coming out of the trunk....then primered it

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by luvregals@Jul 27 2003, 01:04 PM
damn that muthafucka coming out clean
thanx ima try n have it sprayed by today ima do some sanding now to the firewall to see if i can spray it ina bit

·
Registered
956 Posts
Originally posted by tRiCk oR TrEaT+Jul 27 2003, 11:15 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (tRiCk oR TrEaT @ Jul 27 2003, 11:15 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--luvregals@Jul 27 2003, 01:04 PM
damn that muthafucka coming out clean
thanx ima try n have it sprayed by today ima do some sanding now to the firewall to see if i can spray it ina bit[/b][/quote]
well at least it looks cool, if it was a shitty model i would freek out since every post you talk about your "monte" lol im kidding around..

nice model keep it up.. :cool:

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
lol....yea.. but hey... i can do alot better then this monte this is just like 25% of wut i can do...

·
Registered
956 Posts
Originally posted by tRiCk oR TrEaT@Jul 27 2003, 11:54 AM
lol....yea.. but hey... i can do alot better then this monte this is just like 25% of wut i can do...
and im glad i didnt let you in this contest with that car since that thing is almost complete ,,, as the body work...way not fair to the rest ..

·
Banned
5,403 Posts
Originally posted by Rat Rodder+Jul 27 2003, 11:20 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Rat Rodder @ Jul 27 2003, 11:20 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--tRiCk oR TrEaT@Jul 27 2003, 11:54 AM
and im glad i didnt let you in this contest with that car since that thing is almost complete ,,, as the body work...way not fair to the rest ..[/b][/quote]
almost complete? wtf...all he did was sum body work..that wouldnt even take me 1 hour..i dunno y u didnt let him in...but its real stupid that u said hes almost complete

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Originally posted by trikeboy666@Jul 27 2003, 11:24 AM
wtf...all he did was sum body work..that wouldnt even take me 1 hour.
try doing that stuff man, like opening doors and trunk and cutting the front off and the roof off. then cleaning up all the cuts and molding stuff in. and then come back and appologize ;) lol

as far as "almost complete" he means like the hard part is already done. so that would have been an enormous advantage over everyone else whos stuff was still sealed in plastic. ;)

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
u said it right mad... but... i didnt have all that done before till after he told me no....

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
ohh ok, but still man........ that is no 1 hour job like the kid said.
i know, i have done it quite a few times myself. there's probably close to 1 hour on just opening the doors up if you do it carefully and nicely. plus the rest of the stuff that you've done to it.

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler@Jul 27 2003, 05:58 PM
ohh ok, but still man........ that is no 1 hour job like the kid said.
i know, i have done it quite a few times myself. there's probably close to 1 hour on just opening the doors up if you do it carefully and nicely. plus the rest of the stuff that you've done to it.
yea it isnt a one hour job... i told him that on an im n he said he didnt mean an hour like he juzt like exagerated it a lil...lol and it would take me an hour if i had my dremel working and good putty ;)

1 - 20 of 43 Posts