LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
743 Posts
looking good man, 2 words - light and focus
For a minute I thought I lost my glasses LOL
Is that Alclad or did you send the engine out to be chromed?
And that trunk lid, very unique, scratchbuilt or what? :thumbsup:

·
Registered
6,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
nah thats all chrome plated ;) ;) ;) and yea ima get better pics in the sun for the cameleon to show and so u guys can see the shine on that sucker...lol that shit loox like glass!!! i uzed PPG DELTA car clear and it shinesssssss looks wet as fuq...!

·
Registered
5,191 Posts
damn that looks really good,cant wait till its finished

·
Registered
6,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
oh and the skull i got some lil skull i had and grinded the back off with my dremel and then molded it into the trunk and then muraled it in... coulda been more detail on the murals but the #1 needle got messed up so had to use a #3

·
Registered
743 Posts
yeah cool, the skull is tough. And yes it looks like it shines like a mother. Does your camera have a macro or close up setting? I think your focus would be better.

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
whyz there a hole cut out in the trunk? o and howd you glue down that fabric? school glue or super glue or hot glue?

Last edited by babybikeboi2 at Aug 29 2003, 04:43 PM

·
Registered
6,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by babybikeboi2@Aug 29 2003, 05:42 PM
whyz there a hole cut out in the trunk? o and howd you glue down that fabric? school glue or super glue or hot glue?..... i dunno its not my cam mah boi "Bassmaster" came by n took the pics...
testors plastic cement... the orange one.... and the whole is there cuz the pumps go there...

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
i have some spare crushed velvet from my bannana seat, you think it would work?and is that just felt material? it looks like it ps lovin the skull on the monte!

·
Registered
8,670 Posts
Looks pretty sick, lot better than those for the old contest, honestly. Cool engine, I like it when people put different mills in. Where did you get that from? Does that blower clear the hood? Dunno about that rear axle tho, pretty clear that it's a couple peices of sprue glued to the differential. Much props for the murals and trunk though.

K. diaz

·
Registered
6,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
wtf iz sprue???????...lol well... wut i did was get a chrome tranny... cut the front off it... got some chrome stick from the tree thing... then i got a chrome rim that came with the model kit and glued it backwards and then got some chevy hubcap from an old skool chevy model kit..... it loox perfect in person u cant see no glue or nothing...

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Originally posted by tRiCk oR tReAt 2@Aug 29 2003, 10:58 PM
wtf iz sprue???????...lol well... wut i did was get some chrome stick from the tree thing...
"sprue" is the technical term for the "tree things" its cool man, i preffer to call them trees still myself :thumbsup:

you asked so i let ya know ;)

lookin good by the way :thumbsup:

·
Registered
6,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
lol yea i'll stick to calling it tree thing...lol anywayz itz the same thickness az the axle the car brought anywayz... and u wont be able to tell once the axle is done i still gotta put the powerballs and chains and maybe reforcement.... i would like to put some brake drumz but i dont got any i'll prolly make some... i also gotta make the arms for it... i lost the piece of tree with the whole rear end...the arms n all that shit...lol

1 - 20 of 37 Posts