LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

My new 86 Regal

5K views 42 replies 20 participants last post by  ghettocomission 
#1 ·
I'm not even done with the impala yet, but I picked this car up this weekend. 86 Regal limited, all power, AC works, 307cid, 87,000 miles (yes original) 1 owner! My wife's grandfather bought this car new in 86 and it was garaged for 16 years until he finally bought a new car. It sat outside the last 3 years so he decided it was time to go. The price to me? Free :cool:

[attachmentid=281417]
[attachmentid=281418]
[attachmentid=281419]
[attachmentid=281420]
[attachmentid=281421]

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Look! No trunk stick needed :biggrin:

[attachmentid=281422]

The trunk is unbelievable

[attachmentid=281423]

I pulled the carpet back to see this :0

[attachmentid=281424]

He kept all the records of every oil change, tire rotation, belt change, etc. Crazy.

I never knew the owner's manual was pink? :ugh:

[attachmentid=281425]

Attachments

#7 ·
Nice whip Joe. Looks just like the one I just picked up! :biggrin:

Hey, riddle me this Batman. My windshield sprayers are weak and barely even spary water onto the glass. The pump seems extra loud to me. I'm wondering if it's on its last legs. Is yours really loud, like an unusually loud whine? Just wondering... ;)

Jeff

#8 ·
Originally posted by Badass94Cad@Sep 19 2005, 08:17 AM~3841593
Nice whip Joe.  Looks just like the one I just picked up!  :biggrin:

Hey, riddle me this Batman.  My windshield sprayers are weak and barely even spary water onto the glass.  The pump seems extra loud to me.  I'm wondering if it's on its last legs.  Is yours really loud, like an unusually loud whine?  Just wondering...  ;)

Jeff
Thanks, this makes ride #6

I haven't tried that out, but I know mine was changed a few years back. I'd say the noise probably points to pump being bad. Luckily its only a few bucks :cool:

#17 ·
that shits cheap and the return lines on the GP's tranny used to come off all the time so I bought that stuff to replace what was gone.

I since fixed it (a couple times...lol) but I think I'm just gonna run hard lines. Or at least the flexi-lines, but it will be all metal.

#26 ·
Originally posted by Joe5pt0@Sep 20 2005, 08:17 AM~3848782
I'm gonna make it look like the cars in Grand Theft Auto - San Andreas
:dunno:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.