1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Memphis Pr 15s
Memphis Pr 1000.1
PA960/4

I have memphis mids and highs already installed, im gonna finish the install with this equipment when i get my new headunit and as I finish building my custom ported box

Attachments

·
Registered
4,868 Posts
Should sound good homie. Those of course arent anywhere near the quality of some of the other memphis subs, but it should sound good homie. ;)

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
You will like that PRD1000.1. The MClass amps are definitely nicer but I have no qualms about getting the PR. I beat the shit out of mine (running at 1 ohm on two M3 12" at high volume alot) and haven't had any problems with it. I'm going to end up putting all of my audio in my girl's car next summer and put something all new in mine.

·
Registered
10,429 Posts
you could have done alot worse so... +1 for you :)

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thank you guys for the comments, i was expecting a bunch of hate, (that seems to be the thing around here) but i appreciate all the the respectful comments, I will surely keep everyone posted and have pics of everything installed, including amp racks and box, thanks and much respect

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Originally posted by datboydru@Sep 15 2005, 08:04 PM~3823731
thank you guys for the comments, i was expecting a bunch of hate, (that seems to be the thing around here) but i appreciate all the the respectful comments, I will surely keep everyone posted and have pics of everything installed, including amp racks and box, thanks and much respect

thats goes to show you that alot of us dont HATE her, its normally something behind our comments, and at it from outside, it SEEMS to be that ppl are getting hated on, but its really something deeper then that...

good equipment though, depending on your enclosure and your overall setup/installation, your gonna be impressed...

-qs

·
Registered
2,530 Posts
Just think, if you would of posted this on Termpro or Sound Domain, you'd of been flamed or your post deleted by the moderators

·
Banned
9,973 Posts
Originally posted by snoopdan@Sep 15 2005, 05:26 PM~3823856
Just think, if you would of posted this on Termpro or Sound Domain, you'd of been flamed or your post deleted by the moderators
lol :(

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yeah, my box is 9 cubes before the port, and tuned to 32hz, ill se how it sounds. Then i might just build a sealed box for comparison

·
Registered
10,429 Posts
Originally posted by snoopdan@Sep 15 2005, 07:26 PM~3823856
doubt that

·
Registered
10,429 Posts
Originally posted by snoopdan@Sep 16 2005, 01:55 AM~3826568
you're right......both flamed and deleted.  :cool:
the fanboys on SD have had a hardon for the Memphis pr shit for awhile now....he would probably be praised as a demigod

·
Registered
2,530 Posts
Those forums are really the worst of the worst and attract the worst type of people. Ive really liked comming to this forum, there seems to be more respectfullness here.

But reguardless, I started my own forum, SOUND DECISIONS ... where flaming people will not happen. Period. No body wants to come to a forum with a bunch of lug heads who talk trash, right?

·
Banned
9,973 Posts
Originally posted by Brahma Brian@Sep 16 2005, 03:23 PM~3829833
May as well plug my forum too then...  :cheesy:

Focused Gravity

All are welcome to register and post, but I have the same rules as Dan does,
don't come there to be an ass clown, you won't last long, say's me...
;)

·
Registered
2,530 Posts
Originally posted by Brahma Brian@Sep 16 2005, 04:23 PM~3829833
All are welcome to register and post, but I have the same rules as Dan does,
don't come there to be an ass clown, you won't last long, say's me...

***HIGH FIVES BRIAN*** :biggrin:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts