LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just bought a 94 impala today and i am tring to open the doors. how can i do this please help.

·
Registered
753 Posts
Originally posted by 8-Ball@Aug 29 2003, 04:59 PM
i just bought a 94 impala today and i am tring to open the doors. how can i do this please help.
i use one of 2 things i either use my dremmel tool with a really fine drill bit the smallest u can get. or i use needle thred and move it back and forth in a sawing motion hope that helps :biggrin: :cool:

·
Registered
743 Posts
take your exacto knife with a #11 blade in it and carefully drag it backwards the lines, work slowly until you cut through all the way.
Make sure you use the back of the blade the front is too sharp and hard to control. Some guys even break the tip off and use it that way.
Good luck

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
but do i have to cut those side panels out of the pan that has the back seat in it?

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
you know the pan that has most of the interior in it aka the interior bucket.

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Originally posted by 8-Ball@Aug 29 2003, 06:23 PM
you know the pan that has most of the interior in it aka the interior bucket.
lol, i know what you meant man.... i was rolling my eyes at dag for answering this post after we were going off eqarlier today about all these people on here that dont use the search feature before asking the same stuff over and over again.

you are the 3rd one today that has asked this question about opening doors ect. plus there was a post just on here a couple of days ago which is that first link i put up ;)

i put that up for you so that you could just read through it and get your answers right then and there ;)

it's all good homie, still here to help you all out :puffin:

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i will post pics as soon as i start doing the frame and other things does dat sound good/ a mad iread you sell model stuff like what do you have right now/

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Originally posted by 8-Ball@Aug 29 2003, 06:58 PM
i will post pics as soon as i start doing the frame and other things does dat sound good/ a mad iread you sell model stuff like what do you have right now/
a little of this and that, kinda running low on stuff right now.

you looking for anything in particular?

i have to look and see what all i have right now...... i'm in the middle of going through some of this mess right now so i can at least walk in and out of here. lol
last weekend i got it to where i could see a couple little patches of carpet on the floor but its gone again now :0

i know for sure that i have carpet kits in 15 differant colors right now........

let me know if you have anything in particular that you are needing and i'll see what i got or can do for you ;)

Last edited by The Mad Modeler at Aug 29 2003, 07:08 PM

1 - 13 of 13 Posts