LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· EnViUs
17,747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well heres the new pumps for my lincoln...just getting everything installed and ready to go tomorrow..heres a few pics for now...will have more later
fucktards stole my last pumps so i had to go buy even better pumps

ignore the mess...have some cleaning up to do and some wire hiding....but tomorrow itll be done and ill get some final pics...also some 3 wheel pics...and pics of the crusie im going to tomorrow night....cant wait

:cool: :biggrin:

· Registered
1980 Cadillac Fleetwood 90’d out
4,858 Posts
The hose type fittings are the JIC. the regular pipe sytle fitting are NPT. The fittings for your return line are JIC on one side to connect the hose and NPT on the other side to connect the dump. The fittings on cylinders are usually NPT to JIC also. YelloAmigo is right The angled surface on the JIC fittings is what seals it Tape does no good on JIC fittings.

· Registered
1980 Cadillac Fleetwood 90’d out
4,858 Posts
You gotta be carefull with that tape. You really only want to use it on the The last half of the threads and it needs to be wraped in the right direction. You dont want it to get into the system. It will clog valves and cause all kinds of trouble

· EnViUs
17,747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Originally posted by KREWL-TEE-2003@Aug 14 2005, 09:22 AM~3614869
DONT LEET NO ONE FOLLOW YOU HOME.......AND WATTCH FOR FUKERS LOOKIN AT YOU FUNNY....DEM WILL ****** THAT GOT YOU,OR KNOW WHO DID ATLEAST!
exactly...i know who did it...and i know who hates me and my ride cause its better than theirs....they cant do anything to make it better so they have to fuck mine up so they have something better..well they seen the ride last night at the crusie and werent happy cause i showed them fucks up...they can go fuck themselves...i got a louisville slugger waiting for there asses...

· Registered
12,666 Posts
Originally posted by slamed87lincoln@Aug 14 2005, 11:57 AM~3615193
exactly...i know who did it...and i know who hates me and my ride cause its better than theirs....they cant do anything to make it better so they have to fuck mine up so they have something better..well they seen the ride last night at the crusie and werent happy cause i showed them fucks up...they can go fuck themselves...i got a louisville slugger waiting for there asses...
Are they lowriders or what?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.