LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
EnViUs
22,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well heres the new pumps for my lincoln...just getting everything installed and ready to go tomorrow..heres a few pics for now...will have more later
fucktards stole my last pumps so i had to go buy even better pumps

ignore the mess...have some cleaning up to do and some wire hiding....but tomorrow itll be done and ill get some final pics...also some 3 wheel pics...and pics of the crusie im going to tomorrow night....cant wait

:cool: :biggrin:

·
EnViUs
22,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
also just to let you know...the ground clamp is gone already lol...i have a ground disconnect..so dont worry

·
EnViUs
22,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
probly is...i honestly dont know the differance...i tefloned everything to prevent any leakage...what dont need to be tefloned?

·
Registered
6,612 Posts
The hose type fittings are the JIC. the regular pipe sytle fitting are NPT. The fittings for your return line are JIC on one side to connect the hose and NPT on the other side to connect the dump. The fittings on cylinders are usually NPT to JIC also. YelloAmigo is right The angled surface on the JIC fittings is what seals it Tape does no good on JIC fittings.

·
EnViUs
22,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ok i see now...any fittings that the hoses connect to are JIC...well there holding up ok now but i will take the teflon off in a few days....Thanks for the info

·
Registered
9,656 Posts
way to show them haters they cant keep you down!

·
EnViUs
22,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Originally posted by ice64berg@Aug 13 2005, 11:50 AM~3610105
way to show them haters they cant keep you down!
thanks man..fuck them...they will see tonightwhen i crusie the strip during this big ass show here in town....gonna crusie on 3 ...hell ya :cool:

·
EnViUs
22,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Originally posted by KREWL-TEE-2003@Aug 14 2005, 09:22 AM~3614869
DONT LEET NO ONE FOLLOW YOU HOME.......AND WATTCH FOR FUKERS LOOKIN AT YOU FUNNY....DEM WILL ****** THAT GOT YOU,OR KNOW WHO DID ATLEAST!
exactly...i know who did it...and i know who hates me and my ride cause its better than theirs....they cant do anything to make it better so they have to fuck mine up so they have something better..well they seen the ride last night at the crusie and werent happy cause i showed them fucks up...they can go fuck themselves...i got a louisville slugger waiting for there asses...

·
Registered
14,110 Posts
Originally posted by slamed87lincoln@Aug 14 2005, 11:57 AM~3615193
exactly...i know who did it...and i know who hates me and my ride cause its better than theirs....they cant do anything to make it better so they have to fuck mine up so they have something better..well they seen the ride last night at the crusie and werent happy cause i showed them fucks up...they can go fuck themselves...i got a louisville slugger waiting for there asses...
Are they lowriders or what?

·
Registered
3,617 Posts
I dont think those shut off valves are going to handle the pressure the ones on the accumulators if you get a pressure pike its going to blow up I think the max on those valves is like 600 psi :0

·
EnViUs
22,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Originally posted by Maverick7922@Aug 14 2005, 12:04 PM~3615209
Are they lowriders or what?
well 1 has a cutty with 2 pumps on it...the other with an s-10 with 1 pump on it....that i fuckin sold him...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts