LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
when i was in high school i was all into systems but now i need some help on the new shit i lost all contacts with the stereo world. i got 2 12' mtx 8000's in my 64 now i wana put a nice system in my civic any recomendations?
within a 700$ range i already have a 1200 w ppi amp that i had in my basement from like 3 years ago so i juz need some decent subs... thank you
-southsideplayer

Last edited by $outh$idePlayer at Oct 1 2003, 06:35 PM

·
Registered
267 Posts
I use Crossfire a lot because it is inexpensive and sounds good. Even the entry-level subs are loud... louder than anything else of the same price anyway.

·
Registered
304 Posts
brahma this, xxx that...try elemental designs a series, slightly louder than the xxx. digital designs, mmats juggernaut, all heavy hitters

·
Registered
304 Posts
I read a review on bladeice.com about it, the xxx sounds better, but the a series is more efficient and will get slightly louder

Last edited by beatbox at Oct 1 2003, 10:07 PM

·
Registered
4,444 Posts
brahma this, xxx that...try elemental designs a series, slightly louder than the xxx. digital designs, mmats juggernaut, all heavy hitters
lol WAYYYY OFFFF. . .

As much as i love ED Subs, they dont get as loud as a XXX or a Brahma and DEFINATELY not louder then a Juggy or 9500 series. The "heavy hitters" are in a league of their own. The only ED sub that had the capability to get louder is the eD SP

·
Registered
304 Posts
www.bladeice.com

read the e12a and xxx review under the resonant engineering forum. there were some limitations to the tests, but still...its worth a read

·
Registered
584 Posts
Originally posted by DeAdPhLow@Oct 2 2003, 05:50 AM
lol WAYYYY OFFFF. . .

As much as i love ED Subs, they dont get as loud as a XXX or a Brahma and DEFINATELY not louder then a Juggy or 9500 series. The "heavy hitters" are in a league of their own. The only ED sub that had the capability to get louder is the eD SP
It's too bad the eSP15 is discontinued. It was a great sub' that loved power and big ported boxes.

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thankz for the help again guys i ordered 2 12's bramaz but now i need to get a new deck which would you recommend i was looking at some alpines any good or no?

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
whats yr price range and what features do u need??

1 - 20 of 21 Posts