LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
RIDGID FRAME SHOVELHEAD I ONLY GOT A FRAME PIC AND THE MOTOR RIGHT NOW ILL POST MORE SOON ITS PAINTED TO MATCH MY IMPALA
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
HERES THE MOTOR THE GUY WHO I GOT IT FROM SPRAY PAINTED THE ENTIRE BIKE AND I MEAN ENTIRE BIKE RATTLE CAN BLACK..... IT TOOK MY ALMOST 2 FULL DAYS TO REMOVE ALL THE NASTY ASS PAINT BUT ITS GOONA LOOK HOT WHEN ITS DONE
 

Attachments

·
Thee Cochino
Joined
·
16,873 Posts
sick!!! :cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
man i got to put this thing back together
 
G

·
Originally posted by himbone@Sep 5 2005, 11:24 PM~3758767
HERES ONE TANK OF THE 3 I GOT TO PUT ON IT BUT I LIKE THIS STYLE THE BEST

i wouldnt put that tank on a shovel, or a pan, or any rigid frame bike.



but thats just me, that tank looks like something a softtail would have. yuck.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Originally posted by Notorious76@Oct 2 2005, 08:45 PM~3930058
i wouldnt put that tank on a shovel, or a pan, or any rigid frame bike.
but thats just me, that tank looks like something a softtail would have. yuck.
ya but you got a tat of the doors so your opinion means about as much as dirt to me :0 :cheesy:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,196 Posts
Originally posted by himbone@Sep 5 2005, 08:16 PM~3758705
RIDGID FRAME SHOVELHEAD  I ONLY GOT A FRAME PIC AND THE MOTOR RIGHT NOW ILL POST MORE SOON ITS PAINTED TO MATCH MY IMPALA
:0 HURRY AND POST MORE PICS.!!! :cool:
 
G

·
Originally posted by himbone@Oct 2 2005, 11:56 PM~3930103
ya but you got a tat of the doors so your opinion means about as much as dirt to me :0  :cheesy:

wow, thanks.


then again, i grew up around motorcycles.




most people know what they know now because of the discovery channel.


but hey, if you want a picnic table for a tank, its your bike.
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Top