LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
I Dig Chix Wit Glasses!!!
14,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it's finally come reality. I got into an accident and well everything is on hold yet again. :angry: I had barely bought the brackets for the rear (ya know for a more clean install - all this after paying up all bills, 2 pending at the moment). I'm on my way to work and sum jackass rear ends the shyt out of me. The whole rear is totaled and sum damge to the cab as well. Won't be ready until mid Jan. or Feb. at the least. :angry: :( To make matters more worse, my bro gets into an even more serious accident. Sum dumb fuk out there (who shall be delt with properly and then handed to authorities) hit my bro and totaled our van. Now the fam is down one ride that we really need.

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
damn i aint seen you around in months.....but at least u seem 2 be ok....that does suck...my homie was rearended a few months back.....he barely got his shit back a week ago. :(
i was wonderin bout u the other day too...maybe u are in air susp....and i was gone for a while myself :dunno:

·
14,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by Chevrolet n LA@Dec 23 2003, 12:40 PM
damn i aint seen you around in months.....but at least u seem 2 be ok....that does suck...my homie was rearended a few months back.....he barely got his shit back a week ago. :(
i was wonderin bout u the other day too...maybe u are in air susp....and i was gone for a while myself :dunno:
oh shyt!!!!!! :cheesy: I been paying bills. Too many bills, so how's lil Bajito (sp)? They got me driving a lil ass Cavalier. :angry:, then again as long as I got a ride from point A to B. So how you been?

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
my car....im not even into it....i aint got no job....i sold my batts...tryin 2 sell my hydros....the 81.....i dunno wtf im doin....honestly im just enjoying life and the women. :cheesy:

·
14,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by Chevrolet n LA@Dec 23 2003, 12:52 PM
my car....im not even into it....i aint got no job....i sold my batts...tryin 2 sell my hydros....the 81.....i dunno wtf im doin....honestly im just enjoying life and the women. :cheesy:
lol, that's the way to do it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts