LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Rolling So Low
Joined
·
7,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how can i get it off if possible? im trying to keep my original paint. thanks and peace out homies
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,886 Posts
:cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9 Posts
Originally posted by Ragtop Ted+Feb 4 2010, 12:57 PM~16511687-->
Pics
[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-regalman85
@Feb 4 2010, 01:35 PM~16512047
:cool:
this is the car the homies talking about. :cool: hes purchasing it off another homie thats moving up to his area.
its on the tail gate and roof.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9 Posts
Originally posted by Ragtop Ted+Feb 4 2010, 12:57 PM~16511687-->
Pics
[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-regalman85
@Feb 4 2010, 01:35 PM~16512047
:cool:
this is the car the homies talking about. :cool: hes purchasing it off another homie thats moving up to his area.
its on the tail gate and roof.
 

·
Rolling So Low
Joined
·
7,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by cbp 666@Feb 4 2010, 02:08 PM~16512370
this is the car the homies talking about.  :cool:  hes purchasing it off another homie thats moving up to his area.
its on the tail gate and roof.

yea thats the one.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
418 Posts
:happysad: when it looks like that you cant save the original paint just shoot the whole car using the og paint code
 

·
Rolling So Low
Joined
·
7,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
if i cant save the o.g paint then i was going to have it sprayed h.o.c. kandy red with lavender pinstriping and silver and white graphixs. the top would be mitalic white with the opasit graphix. what you think?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,533 Posts
I found these on the net
L5gRNUQio0I&NR
But you can use CLR and scuffing pad also.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,546 Posts
Originally posted by chaos91@Feb 4 2010, 11:37 PM~16518586
if i cant save the o.g paint then i was going to have it sprayed h.o.c. kandy red with lavender pinstriping and silver and white graphixs.  the top would be mitalic white with the opasit graphix.  what you think?

damn thats alot of colors for a kandy red ....itl work though i dont know about the lavender pinstripe ...

the top would look sick with all white pearl and red flake ....silver and red patterns ....i think the white grafics on the body would thow it off a bit , just do silver and red patterns :dunno: ...
as for the rust take a DA to it and strip that shit off ...make sure once u strip it u prime it right away ..u dont want rust popping out later on on the kandy , and if its got cancer holes cut it off and weld new mtal to it dont cut corners by putting fiber glass or bondo ;) :cool:
 

·
Rolling So Low
Joined
·
7,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Originally posted by danny chawps@Feb 5 2010, 07:50 AM~16520161
damn thats alot of colors  for a kandy red ....itl work though i dont know about the lavender pinstripe ...

the top would look sick with all white pearl and red flake ....silver and red patterns ....i think the white grafics on the body would thow it off a bit , just do silver and red patterns  :dunno: ...
as for the rust take a DA to it and strip that shit off ...make sure once u strip it u prime it right away ..u dont want rust popping out later on on the kandy , and if its got cancer holes cut it off and weld new mtal to it dont cut corners by putting fiber glass or bondo  ;)  :cool:
alright cool. im going for these colors because im calling it passionate63. and was going for the more passionate colors. wanted to go diffrent from the colors on my bikes. not to light and not to dark. also because the interior was going to be a shade of red biscut tuck with white piping and buttons. the twist to it is the floors and verious trims and parts wer going to be custom stained wood to give it a classy modern yet classic smooth look. :cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,546 Posts
Originally posted by chaos91@Feb 5 2010, 11:14 AM~16521793
alright cool. im going for these colors because im calling it passionate63.  and was going for the more passionate colors.  wanted to go diffrent from the colors on my bikes. not to light and not to dark.  also because the interior was going to be a shade of red biscut tuck with white piping and buttons.  the twist to it is the floors and verious trims and parts wer going to be custom stained wood to give it a classy modern yet classic smooth look.  :cool:


that'll look good , but i wouldns put white patterns , u already gonna have a white roof ....so that alone wil give it that classy look ...u can do some simple white pinstripe ,,,nothing too loud ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,605 Posts
in real life, try buffing it out well first..

LOTS of times ive seen surface rust come off, most of the time less than that tho ... either way, it will make the ride more respectable in the time being while you plan paint etc..
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
58,442 Posts
















rock that shit OG paint homie dont be afraid. that shit comes right off with CLR
 
1 - 20 of 45 Posts
Top