LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FUCK IT




:biggrin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by Mr Impala@Aug 6 2005, 12:15 AM~3551496
wheres the project pics?
just cuz you got all these fuckin pimpin impalas you think you talk down and talk shit. that aint what lowridin is about! in my opinion i dont care how nice your rides are, you aint a lowrider at heart! aint no real lowrider would talk that kinda shit to a fellow lowrider. i dont give a fuck if you a fuckin pussy ass moderator. GO FUCK YOURSELF!!!!!!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
64,662 Posts
oh i take it that is the project my bad out here we call em PARTS CARS. Didn't mean anything by it I apologize
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
49,003 Posts
you pulled me in here for this
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,938 Posts
:uh:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by nwa_fo_lyfe@Aug 4 2005, 10:55 PM~3545301
FUCK IT
NO FUCKIN' PICS
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,340 Posts
Originally posted by nwa_fo_lyfe@Aug 5 2005, 09:55 PM~3545301
FUCK IT
NO FUCKIN' PICS
:uh: Come on man, fuck the haters. Who cares what they say, who cares if it's a 4 door, atleast you're doing something... and remember you lowride to YOUR taste not to what other people like. I saw the first photo of it, i think its tight and i wanna see more photos of it and see it as your work progresses. :)

So you wanna post up the pics again for poeople who are actually interested?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by low1@Aug 7 2005, 09:43 PM~3559497
:uh:  Come on man, fuck the haters. Who cares what they say, who cares if it's a 4 door, atleast you're doing something... and remember you lowride to YOUR taste not to what other people like. I saw the first photo of it, i think its tight and i wanna see more photos of it and see it as your work progresses.  :)

So you wanna post up the pics again for poeople who are actually interested?

thanx homie. ill post pics later. i got discouraged and started working on my grand prix again today. maybe ill post up some pics of that soon too.

:cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,340 Posts
Originally posted by nwa_fo_lyfe@Aug 8 2005, 08:55 PM~3559522
thanx homie. ill  post pics later. i got discouraged and started working on my grand prix again today. maybe ill post up some pics of that soon too.

:cool:
Cool, post some pics of that too. Theres always gonna be people who appreciate it so dont worry, just build it!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Originally posted by low1@Aug 7 2005, 10:36 PM~3559588
Cool, post some pics of that too. Theres always gonna be people who appreciate it so dont worry, just build it!
:thumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Originally posted by NewFriendsCC@Aug 8 2005, 11:15 PM~3566088
I'm sooo confused.
its rediculous.

i had pics up and they got dissed and so i took em off.
 

·
"Tears Of A Clown"
Joined
·
16,272 Posts
Originally posted by nwa_fo_lyfe@Aug 9 2005, 05:39 AM~3566156
its rediculous.

i had pics up and they got dissed and so i took em off.
Fuck it, leave them up! Who cares what others say.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,595 Posts
Originally posted by nwa_fo_lyfe@Aug 9 2005, 01:39 AM~3566156
its rediculous.

i had pics up and they got dissed and so i took em off.
FUCKEM PUT THEM BACK UP YOU BUILD YOU CAR FOR YOU NOT OTHER PEOPLE WHO PROBILY DONT GOT SHIT ANYWAYS
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
alright i do i put em back up
 
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Top