LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 308 Posts

·
Lowrider
4,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I started my project regal about 7 months ago doing full frame off restore have lots of pics will post alot of them. To start i got the car about 5 years ago and planed on doing alot of things to it but never got started. "lazy" i guess. lol Anyway i let a guy I know shave the handles. witch was a mistake because hes a mini trucker and he put the whole car in primer. I also did not know how bad the body work was till I had to have it redone. so then got started with the tear down. right after i built a 350 for it and chromed it all out from the power steering pump to the carb

·
Lowrider
4,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Heres some of the goods showtime Baby. if it stays cold as shit here i will have this ride done by the first of the year due to not working for weather. I have a new set of 3 ton chrome coils if anyone is intrested $ talks

Attachments

·
Lowrider
4,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
thanks homie there is gonna be alot more pics up soon just really busy right now. but I hope to get down there to do some more work this week

·
Registered
8,733 Posts
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Lowrider
4,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
sorry for no pics guys I had to have a sudden surgery so kinda be takin it easy hopefully get some stuff done soon and have some more pis up This weekend Feel free to let me know what u think or any sugestions or ? all imput welcome

·
Lowrider
4,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
heres some pics of my homies car we put two showtime pumps in 2 years ago it was a bitch never done shit to a euro befor this had to hand make everything alot a trail and error. No one round this parts to help.

before we put it back togther!!!!!!

Attachments

1 - 20 of 308 Posts