Registered
844 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a showtime setup in the front of my s-10 blazer
its 4x4 but lays frame. the set up is 3 weeks old
and it kept blown o rings there is metal shavings in the oil
now. the guys at showtime said it was the pump head
so they are sending a new one with the bolts that were missing
cause the guy use 2 bolts to put it to the block. now my truck just sits on the ground

·
Registered
709 Posts
oh and one more thing when u get ur new pump head take ur block all apart and clean it real good and take a mechanics magnet and stick it inside the block just to make shure no shavings are still in there and also inside your check valves.

·
Registered
9,656 Posts
Originally posted by 81low@Jul 27 2005, 02:10 AM
oh and one more thing when u get ur new pump head take ur block all apart and clean it real good and take a mechanics magnet and stick it inside the block just to make shure no shavings are still in there and also inside your check valves.
[snapback]3486874[/snapback]​
good idea ... i forgot about magnets ... magnets dont catch aluminum

·
Registered
844 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thank you for the info
the key is fine the pump head was messed up
and how do i take the block apart u mean slowdown valve,dump,pump head or what thanks for your help hope i can cruz it on friday

·
Registered
9,656 Posts
Originally posted by blazer78@Jul 27 2005, 05:55 PM
the pump head was  rockford
[snapback]3490642[/snapback]​
:uh: oh shit what was wrong with it ?.... i am often stareing at the one on my table ... the messed up part is i put in a showtime street and mine didnt lift ..

still waiting on pressure seal fom lona and sons ... if that dont fix it i dont know what i will do next...

it's 2pm here ...so i think i am gonna check the mail ... be nice if my carrier bearing was in there today as well ... (crossing fingers i gotta work tommorrow .)

·
Registered
844 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
it stripped out showtime sent it to me now i am waiting on a new one under warrenty i put it on with the bolts they sent 2 instead of 4 now they are sending a new pump head that just uses 2 bolts and meanwhile my truck is draggin down the street oh well thank god for skid plates right

·
Registered
9,656 Posts
Originally posted by blazer78@Jul 27 2005, 06:35 PM
it stripped out showtime sent it to me now i am waiting on a new one under warrenty i put it on with the bolts they sent 2 instead of 4 now they are sending a new pump head that just uses 2 bolts and meanwhile my truck is draggin down the street oh well thank god for skid plates right
[snapback]3490876[/snapback]​
it stripped..the pump bolts out ...damn i would go for some helicoils ...and get new bolts ... i got a showtime that uses 4... been tempted to drilltap and helicoil the other two holes ..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts