LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im new here, whats up everybody. People know me as AGI and Im from Queens NY. This is my Q45 with the JDM front end and auto couture supreme 3 peice wheels. The fronts are 19x11.5 -14 offset and the rears are 19x12 -8 offset. Im bringing VIP stylin to the tristate. Hope you enjoy these pics

Perfect fitment

And this is my driving height even in brooklyn and the city

Im all about driving low and im working on raising my exhaust so I can drive 1/4' lower.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I forgot to add details of my setup. Im on a custom setup since air runner wont get me this low. Im using universal air bags in the rear. The rear was custom fabbed to get me extra -camber. In the front im using a bag strut setup which had to be welded to work. I was originally on universal up front as well but you cant get - camber unless you go custom on these cars.

·
Registered
416 Posts
insane.
:cool:
btw whats up with those headlights? are they just 1 lamp behind all of the lenses?
that car is tight.

·
Registered
480 Posts
nice and clean thats how i like them

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks. The front end is from the JDM version the CIma. I choose a Q cause no one has them by me let alone slammed. The body work was done by woodside auto collision, The fenders had to be pulled front and back. The suspension was done upstate at Dream makers custom

1 - 20 of 27 Posts