LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
772 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by O.G.ModelBuilder@Oct 8 2003, 09:16 PM
nice ride. those the acura rims?
yea, therre off the ack. they looked pretty pimp on therre. :biggrin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,696 Posts
Originally posted by LowJay6911+Oct 8 2003, 09:19 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (LowJay6911 @ Oct 8 2003, 09:19 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--O.G.ModelBuilder@Oct 8 2003, 09:16 PM
nice ride. those the acura rims?
yea, therre off the ack. they looked pretty pimp on therre. :biggrin:[/b][/quote]
yeah they do, that is the main thing that caught my eye on it ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
772 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by 1ofaknd+Oct 8 2003, 09:22 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (1ofaknd @ Oct 8 2003, 09:22 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--LowJay6911@Oct 8 2003, 11:11 PM
yea, but put these on the site. these are clearer pics. ;)  :biggrin:
btw, your welcome for that ;)[/b][/quote]
oh, yea, thanx ryan.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
21,387 Posts
Originally posted by LowJay6911+Oct 8 2003, 11:28 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (LowJay6911 @ Oct 8 2003, 11:28 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 8 2003, 09:22 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--LowJay6911
@Oct 8 2003, 11:11 PM
yea, but put these on the site. these are clearer pics. ;)  :biggrin:

btw, your welcome for that ;)
oh, yea, thanx ryan.[/b][/quote]
j/k man, but next time i burn up another camera, i guess you'll have to chip in half.
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Top