LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
LAC RIDAH
12,407 Posts
Originally posted by low83cutty@May 8 2003, 02:16 AM

Good job! That brings back some memories. Hand a Kentucky blue regal, a orange regal with t-tops on dubz, and a Black one with juice and none of em looked that clean... Is it the dark color paint I chose?

·
Registered
15,951 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by chrias@May 8 2003, 12:11 AM
Looks good but I would add some chrome trim around the windows, lower body and wheel wells.
im gonna do the chrome around the windoes n wheel wells :cool:

·
Registered
15,951 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by raiderz2001@May 9 2003, 02:50 AM
thats nice where did you get it from?
got it from the local hobby shop i got like 4 regals now well grand nationals converted to look regal

·
Class Act
26,972 Posts
thats the revell grand national(wing and hood lump dead give aways) its been off and on the market i found mine for 8 bucks. i did more work than lowcutty to make it look like a regal.

·
Super Triple Double OG OG
22,640 Posts
a grand national is a regal isnt it... so what is it you do to make it look like a regal?

·
Registered
330 Posts
To make it look like a plain Regal you have to get rid of the spoiler and hood scoop. You also have to chrome the bumpers, grill, window and wheel well mouldings.

·
Banned
49,003 Posts
looks good :thumbsup:
i think ive got that one. i cut out the wheel wells and everything in the front and left the fenders then cut them off the body and made a flip front. i wont post pics though

·
Registered
9,614 Posts
Originally posted by the_cat@Aug 7 2003, 12:53 AM
looks good :thumbsup:
i think ive got that one. i cut out the wheel wells and everything in the front and left the fenders then cut them off the body and made a flip front. i wont post pics though
Hmmm....you won't post pics or you can't..? makes a difference... ;)

·
Banned
49,003 Posts
well i dont have a digi and it looks kinda crap anyway. but im proud of what i did ;)
that r/c in your avatars cool i though that was a real lolo :0

1 - 20 of 22 Posts