Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
See original post

Originally posted by jbeane@Aug 17 2006, 01:20 AM~5984869
how much you asking for it? where you at? what coms with it?  I asume no batts?

jeremy

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
For all those that missed the other thread, you can catch it on Ebay Monday, all details that were in the other post, and detailed description and pics will be posted. or P.M me if your'e serious about purchasing.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by Juicy@Aug 17 2006, 01:28 PM~5987792
willing to ship to winnipeg, canada.... hit me up with a pm homie.... and i wanna know the price...

2500, and I will deliver at buyer's expense. Must have 25% non refundable deposit for delivery.

·
FuCk EuRrOnE
5,463 Posts
Nice way to advertise, I like the video clips and sounds, wish everyone would do that, nice regal :thumbsup:

·
Registered
214 Posts
Damn I wish you'd hold it for me... wont have the money til the end of next moth. Awesome fuckin regal man. Good luck on the sale

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hey G, at this rate it looks like I still will have it next month lol. If I get other matters taken care of, I'm thinking about reinforcing the rest of the frame, and turning it into a dancer.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Originally posted by warrantykiller04@Aug 17 2006, 03:41 PM~5988843
2500??????  i must be seeing some other car,  that shits nice!!!!!,...  You got that much in the paint!
Thanks, I painted it so I saved myself a shit load. Really don't want to get rid of it, but circumstances are saying otherwise :(

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.