LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ALL OTHER 3 BAGS (BOTH REAR AND LEFT FRONT) FILL RIGHT UP IN THE AM, BUT ALOT OF THE TIME THE RIGHT SIDE GOES UP A LITTLE BIT, AND THEN I FEEL A (CREAK) AND THEN A POP AND THEN THE RIGHT SIDE POPS UP A FEW HITS OF THE SWITCH AFTER (ABOUT 45 SECONDS) ANY :angry: REASON THIS HAPPENS OR WHAT?

·
Registered
856 Posts
i had the same problem with my firestone 2500s. it would sit alittle lower then the rest, and then fwap, it was fine. it wasnt catching on anything, or rubbing. i called some people, and they said its a firestone thing sometimes.

·
Registered
9,596 Posts
chech out the brackets and how the bag is sitting compressed comparied to the other side. some times the bag will sit in such a way that it kinda seals its self off. like the port hole will be pushed down on the rubber or what not making a seal. which is very hard to over come. just a thought

·
Registered
927 Posts
Same thing happens with the right front corner of my Mustang, but since my compressors are in the trunk...the right front corner valve is the furthest point for the air to travel to and is thus the last to pop up !!!!!!

MS

1 - 6 of 6 Posts